Saturday, August 27, 2011

Happy Halloween

 Stamps - Happy Halloween, Frightful and Monster Fun by Hero Arts
Paper - Kraft and Harvest Gold by Papertrey, Mischievious by My Minds Eye
Ink - Jenni Bowlin Fountain Pen and Vintage Photo Distress by Ranger, Orangerie by Superior
Other - SU corner rounder, Google eye

This is my 3rd and final post for the day.... weekend!

I made this card for the current Hero Arts challenge. You can find the details HERE! I am not sure that I like the yellow tab with the sentiment on it but it is too late to change it now! :)

Thanks for visiting!!

If you would like to participate in a blog hop for Janelle Hayes... please click HERE for the details! :)

Peace and Love!

5 comments:

artfuldelight said...

I LOVE the tab with the sentiment. Super cute card! :-)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOOVE the tab on the side--and I LOVE your colors! FUN! I also love love love that little monster:) Toooo cute:)

Sarah Craig said...

How cute! I love this card!!

Jacynthe said...

Fun card! LOve it!!

Annette Allen said...

aww I love this card... he is sooooo cute..