Friday, August 12, 2011

Happy Autumn

 Stamps - Purple Onion Designs
Paper - Papertrey and Stampin' Up
Ink - Stampin' Up
Other - Stampin' Up ribbon, PTI felt and Die

Happy Friday!

I know it is still summer but I am anxious for fall so I thought I would post this card today! It does, however, feel great right now at only 85 degrees outside... a much needed break from the mid to high 90s!

Carver and I are suppose to be on our way to the park but he has gotten interested in Looney Tunes. Perfect opportunity for me to get a post up!

I hope you have a great weekend! Peace and Love!

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

What a fabulously colorful fall card Kelley! LOVE it!

Isha said...

Love these fall colors. Pretty card. TFS.

Laura B. said...

cuteness!

Tenia Nelson said...

So cute!!

Gina said...

Love these colors! And I totally love your BOO letters on the PaperCrafts blog today. ADORABLE!!! I'm so going to try my hand at something like that!