Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Eat More Cake


Just popping in real quick to say "HELLO"!!

I hope you are having a great week so far!

This month is really really really busy for our family so I plan to schedule my 'work' (if you can call it that) posts in the next day or so ... for the month. I am not sure that I will be around a ton in between.

I am hoping that things will settle down some in June!

I am working on my Project Life and will share that at some point... I am loving it!!

Today's card is one that I made a very long time ago. You can tell by the fact that I took the photo of it outside. I don't have the actual card in hand so I can't retake it in my light box.

Have a great day!!

Peace and Love!

3 comments:

alexandra s.m. said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!
Hope you are well Kelley!

TFS~

Bethany Stellpflug said...

I love that bow Kelley! So sweet :)

Lindsey said...

What an awesome colour combo! Not to mention a very true sentiment. :D