Friday, May 25, 2012

Sweet Stamp Shop and Momenta Blog Week






Happy Friday!

Today I am sharing a couple of projects using Sweet Stamp Shop stamps and products from Momenta!

I received some totally cool travel/vacation themed products from Momenta. I knew these products and the Across The Miles stamp set from Sweet Stamp Shop were a perfect match!

Here are the products that I used on my projects....

I used these Vacation stickers on my little road trip bag...


I used these Clear Layered Stickers (which are totally fun)... on my card....


 I also used this Pyramid Paper Pad on my card...



And last but not least... I used this super sweet stamp set... Across The Miles....




Make sure to stop by the Sweet Stamp Shop blog and the Momenta blog to catch up on all of the fun from the week and to check out the giveaway details.

You will also want to go to the Sweet Stamp Shop and the Momenta Shop to view all of the wonderful products!!

Thanks for visiting!

Peace and Love!

4 comments:

Bananastamper said...

So fun Kelley, love the map!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE your road trip card! SO CLever!!! Thanks for letting me share the SSS blog with you today:) Olsen and I enjoyed being posted with your creations (although, his pic didn't make the SSS blog!)! LOL!

HUGS!

Shelly said...

What a COOL card!! Wow!...

Bethany Stellpflug said...

Great projects Kelley!