Monday, May 14, 2012

I've Been Thinking with Avocado Arts


Today the Avocado Arts Pit Crew are sharing creations using a sneak peek of the June set called Let's Catch Up!

I used the current set also on my card. It is called Thoughts and Smiles. I love this set! So much fun to play with!




My card is super simple... I just stamped the images from Thoughts and Smiles and the sentiment from Let's Catch Up onto my card base. I rounded the corners and inked the edges with distress ink. I applied buttons to the flower centers and then adhered pearls to the buttons for extra dimension.

You can visit the Avocado Arts site here to check out all of the fabby AA sets... and to read up on joining the kit club... here.

Make sure to hop along with the rest of the crew for more inspiration!

Avocado Arts
Emily Branch
Emily Leiphart
Becky Oehlers
Savannah O'Gwynn
AJ Otto
Julia Stainton
Latisha Yoast

Peace and Love!

6 comments:

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Sweet card, Kelley!

Unknown said...

So pretty!

Bethany Stellpflug said...

I love this Kelley...great design and colors :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I LOVE your flowers--they are gorgeous! BEAUTIFUL colors and use of pearls! FAB JOB!

Ryann said...

Very pretty!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Beautiful summer flowers!!