Monday, May 28, 2012

Owl You Doin? with Sweet Stamp Shop


Happy Memorial Day!

We are back from vacation and we had a great time!! It is always good to get back to our routine though... so it is good to be home.

We have spent the last few days working on our garage. It is like the project that just won't end! :) I had hoped to be done with it before we left for vacation but that just didn't work out. I think by the end of the day.... we will be mostly done other than a few odds and ends that we can work on later. The main thing we have been trying to do is get everything back in and organized that we had put into a storage unit. We don't want to pay another month for storage! As I type this post... we have one more load to bring over so I hope we will be done with it pretty early and can enjoy the rest of Memorial Day! I have been washing everything as it goes back in... our garage has never been so uncluttered and clean! I love it!

On to the card..... this card is on the Sweet Stamp Shop blog today!

I used the set called Melvin and Vernie.... super cute...



You can find all of the Sweet Stamp Shop stamps here in the store.

Well... that is all for me today! I hope you have a wonderful Memorial Day!

Peace and Love!




3 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card!!!!

Shelly said...

What an adorable card...love that owl! :)

Bethany Stellpflug said...

So super cute Kelley! I love the colors :)