Thursday, May 17, 2012

Paper Crafts Blog Hop Winner and A Wonderful Cause

Happy Thursday!

I meant to post the winner of the Paper Crafts Blog Hop yesterday but we have been super busy! I apologize!

So..... here is the winner...

Blogger Jen Cuthbertson said...
I love your style!! I need to do a rejection blog post, too! :)
May 11, 2012 2:15 PM

Congratulations Jen! Please email me at kelleyweubanks@gmail.com with your address and I will pass the info on to Paper Crafts. They will mail out your copy of Card Creations Volume 10. 

Thank you all for the visits and the sweet comments!

Before I go... I wanted to let you know of a place that you can send some of those beautiful cards that you make. Please take a few minutes to check out this blog and consider helping! :) 

One more thing... I am scheduling a few posts for the rest of the month but I will not be posting anything in between. We are going to be busy having some family fun! :) So... basically I will be slacking on my blog like I have been the whole month of May! I hope to keep it up better starting in June!

Peace and Love! :)

1 comment:

Karen said...

Kelley,
Thank you so much for spreading the word about Card Cupids! We have lots of card requsts, and appreciate everyone's help! Never underestimate the positive impact your lovely cards have on someone's day.