Monday, October 15, 2012

Give Thanks with Avocado Arts



Happy Monday!

Today the entire Pit Crew are sharing projects using the October kit called Gobble Till You Wobble with a sneak peek of the November kit called Very Merry Season!



All of my stamped images are from the October kit with the exception of the string.... it is the sneak peek on my card... shhhh! :)

I have been all about making Halloween decor the last few days so that is where my acorn banner inspiration came from. I just stamped the sting and acorns. I added stickles and a little bling for dimension. I used the tag (minus the circle/hole) for my sentiment. I cut it out and adhered it with foam tape for more dimension. I inked everything with distress ink because I love inking the edges with distress ink! :)

Make sure to visit all of the Pit Crew ladies today! If you leave a comment on our blogs... you are entered to win one of these great mini sets!





Avocado Arts
Teri Anderson
Emily Branch
Ashley Harris
Cristal Hobbs
Emily Leiphart
Julie Masse
Becky Oehlers
AJ Otto
Latisha Yoast

Thanks for visiting!!

Peace and Love!

20 comments:

Ashley Harris said...

Cute cute cute! Love this Kelley!

itsallrosi said...

CAS and perfect!

Unknown said...

LOVE LOVE it kelly! :)

Sue D said...

Very simple and cute and thanks for the sneak peek of the string.

Queenie said...

Dear lord this is sooo stinkin' ADORABLE!! I love love love love this with a passion! Those cute glittery acorns on a string are pure perfection

Nancy said...

cute card!!!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

This card made me smile as soon as it loaded onto my screen. Super cute. TFS

Sharla said...

This is so cute! Love the CAS look! These stamp sets are adorable!

Rachel said...

how clever and adorable! love your card and the colors on the kraft
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Lindsey said...

Such CAS genius on display here, Kelley! As always, of course. :) Love the stickles and bling.

Lee said...

Great Card! I love that set !

cassie said...

fabulous - I love the simplicity of this!

Bethany Stellpflug said...

Adorable Kelley! I love the little acorn banner! And the touches of glitter add just a wonderful finishing touch! :)

Penny L. said...

very, very cute and simple! you are a pro at the edging w/inks! perfect job!

AJ said...

adorable Kelley!!

Unknown said...

A card after my own heart! I love the simplicity of the card. Great design. TFS

Jan Garber said...

The simple layout is so perfect for this card! These new Avocado sets are wonderful! Love the fact that they thought of the tea drinkers!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

It's a simple design but it is very effective.

Lisa D.

Winter said...

I have to order some of these stamps! They are SO cute and so is your card! :)

~amy~ said...

I super duper LOVE this!!!!