Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Winter Wishes using Simple Snowflakes


Happy Tuesday!

Gina K Designs is having a blog hop today to show off a few new releases for October. You can go hop through that list starting at Tami Mayberry's blog....  but only after you finish this smaller hop of course!



The Tami Mayberry girls :) are showing off projects today using her newest set called Simple Snowflakes. Check out this set.... I have had a lot of fun playing with it! Just a side note... it is available in clear and rubber!

I kept my card clean and simple. Lots of white space and some simple stamping. I love the mixture of larger and smaller images/sentiments in this set! I think that helps make the set versatile... lots of mixing possibilities!

Make sure to visit these talented ladies to see what they have to share with you....

Tami Mayberry
Jamie Cripps
Jennifer Ingle
Laurie Willison

Peace and Love!


12 comments:

Jamie Lane Designs said...

This is fabulous! Love the bright|bold colors!

Jingle said...

This is so cute! I love the bright colors!

PamSpradlin said...

I love your card...it is simple but elegant at the same time. I love how you left just the perfect amount of white space.

Shelly said...

Love your card! The colors are awesome....stamps too! :)

Unknown said...

Great colors, great card. Thanks for the inspiraton!

Unknown said...

Great colors, great card. Thanks for the inspiraton!

Lisa T said...

I love this stamp set!

Lori said...

This card is so pretty!!

Golda said...

What a bright and pretty card!

Ravengirl said...

So simple and sweet! Kelley, it's darling!

Kitty said...

Pretty card

Blessings,
Kat

Karen said...

Oooh, I love this card and love that you choose different colors for the snowflakes!