Monday, October 22, 2012

I Am Thankful For You with Avocado Arts


Happy Monday!

The girls of the Pit Crew Too are sharing one last project (as a group anyway) using the Avocado Arts October set called Gobble Till You Wobble!



For my card... I used the tag image and sentiment to create a mask for a vase. I traced the 'vase' onto my card base and then stamped the wheat image. I removed the mask and colored the vase. I then stamped the sentiment and added a little more color to the wheat with a copic. Clean and simple... just the way I like it!

I hope you have a great day and that you will go visit these talented ladies to see what they have to share...

Avocado Arts
Teri Anderson
Emily Branch
Emily Leiphart
Julie Masse

Peace and Love!

4 comments:

Queenie said...

So fresh, so clean, so stylish---SO FABULOUS!!

Emily Leiphart said...

I love how you turned the sentiment into a vase, Kelley! Very clever and modern!

Unknown said...

Great card! It's so simple & clean - very nice!

Billie A said...

CAS I love the simple but elegant look. Great clean idea. Stunning