Sunday, October 7, 2012

Thanksgiving Placecards with Avocado Arts


Happy Sunday!

The Avocado Arts Pit Crew Too are sharing projects that we made using the October kit called Gobble Till You Wobble. This kit is super fun... I love it!



I started my place cards by printing the names from my computer. I cut them out and stamped the main image. I cut a mat the same color as I used to stamp the image. I stamped the little leaf border at the top and bottom of the mat using the same color ink. I inked the edges of both pieces with distress ink and glued together. I cut the place card base and adhered the front using foam tape.

Make sure to visit these talented ladies... they never disappoint...

Avocado Arts
Teri Anderson
Emily Branch
Emily Leiphart
Julie Masse

Keeping it short and sweet! I have just returned from a mission trip to New Orleans and I am a little sleep deprived! :)

Peace and Love!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Hey there friend! These are perfect! I love the colors! I am so ready for fall! Hope your trip was amazing! I can't wait to hear more about it!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SOOOO cute! LOVE the colors!!

Bethany Stellpflug said...

These are so sweet Kelley! And elegant too! Love them :)