Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Show Me The Stamps Monthly Blog Hop




I wanted to pop in today and let you know about two things.... the first being a great blog hop you should check out.

Tami Mayberry and Beth Silaika and their design teams are showing off their newest releases through Gina K. Designs.

Tami's set is called Take Note.... perfect for Project Life...



and Beth's set is called Wicked...



Both are super fun!!

Here is the hop order....


Beth Silaika Design Team
Tami Mayberry Design Team



I also wanted to share that I was asked to be a part of Tami's design team... and I said "YES"! I am so excited to be working with Tami and her wonderful stamps! Not to mention the rest of her rockin' design team... Jamie Cripps, Jennifer Ingle, Laura Williams, and Laurie Willison!

After my decision to quit submitting and focus on my Project Life and promoting Avocado Arts more.... I was thinking that I wouldn't mind having one more company to work for/promote ... if it was a great fit.  Like probably not even a week later I got an email from Tami. After getting to know Tami better ..... I feel like my crafting cup is complete! :) I am very happy with the decisions I have made and the two wonderful stamp companies/owners that I will be working with!

Thank you for the opportunity Tami! :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Peace and Love! :)






1 comment:

Emily Leiphart said...

Congrats, Kelley! I can't wait to see what you do with Tami's stamps!