Saturday, April 10, 2010

Christmas Krafts

Happy Saturday! We have been at the soccer fields this morning watching my niece and nephew at their games! I got some sun so I am really really tired! :) But... before I lay down (maybe)... I wanted to post.

These are a few of the Christmas cards that I have made in the past couple of weeks! I am showing you several because I still have quite a few to share and .... no one really wants to see Christmas cards in April... right? :) Sorry but I don't have anything else to share right now! Like I said before... I have worked on some Christmas cards for the current calls. Most nights I go without making anything lately but when I do get 'in the mood'... I make several each night! Once I share all of these... hopefully I will have some fun spring/summer stuff to show or even throw in between Christmas card/tag posts! Never too early to start getting those Christmas cards made though! :) Lets you focus on making other things or doing other things once Christmas approaches!

Anyway... enough chatter! Here they are...

Supplies:
Stamps - Signature Greetings (PTI)
Paper - Kraft (PTI), My Minds Eye pp
Ink - True Black (PTI), Vintage Photo Distress (Ranger)
Other- Twine (PTI), MS Snowflake punch, Kaiser Rhinestones

Supplies:
Stamps - Owl Christmas (Hero Arts)
Paper - Kraft (PTI)
Ink - VersaMark, VPD (Ranger)
Other - Zing emboss powders (AC), Black emboss powder (Superior), Kaiser Rhinestone, SU Corner rounder, PTI Twine

Supplies:
Stamps - Holiday Wishes (PTI)
Paper - Kraft (PTI)
Ink - True Black (PTI), VPD (Ranger)
Other - Dew Drops (Robins Nest), PTI Twine, Hambly rub on, SU Corner rounder

Supplies:
Stamps - Heart Warmers (Cornish Heritage Farms)
Paper - Kraft (PTI)
Ink - True black (PTI), VPD (Ranger)
Other - SU Corner Rounder, Kaiser Rhinestones, copic maker, PTI Twine, Glossy Accents (Ranger)


If you haven't seen my blogiversary giveaway... make sure to scroll down one post and leave me a comment!

Also... one last thing! I am so sorry that I haven't been around to your blog lately... I wish I had a better excuse but... I think I am just having trouble concentrating this week. I don't spend too much time on one thing at all! Hopefully I will hear about my test results on Monday and when I get the great news that I am expecting :) .... I hope to be in a better place... more able to focus! I promise to catch up with you all!

Peace and Love!

16 comments:

Lea L. said...

These are fabulous friend! I am just loving all the awesome kraft!!

♥Lea

LeAnne said...

Ooh, I love them all! But the last two are my favs!!! I will have to sneak a peek at that CHF set!☺

Vanessa said...

Wow, I love your cards! The embossing on Kraft is fab! And the lace card is gorgeous!!! Just typed in some submissions - enough for today! Thinking of you!!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

I am Loving all of these Kelly!!!

Karen B. said...

All are simply beautiful, and gets me into the Christmas mood! Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Alice said...

love those kraft holiday cards! simple and pretty! hope you have a lovely weekend! =)

Bananastamper said...

I am loving these! Great additions to the stash of Christmas cards! You should enter one of your next ones into Sparkle's Christmas Cards challenge - the link is on my blog and the challenge is issued every Sunday.
Cheers,
Shanna :)

Sarah Craig said...

Love these cards! Makes me want to start on my Christmas cards so I can actually send some out this year!!

Janelle said...

Love them all, Kelley! Seriously -- they're great! Each one has such a "wow factor" in it that I simply can't pick a favorite. Love, love, love 'em! Hugs to you. Big hugs. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Lydia said...

I just love these kraft cards and the pop of colors!! Beautiful!

Winter said...

Very cute! Yes, it is hard to get into the Christmas mood! :) I just know that you are going to hear great news about your tests! In the Name of Jesus, you will! Love You! :)

Jeanne said...

Wonderful cards, Kelley, that exude just the right amount of pop!

No worries on not getting around to your blogs for comments. That you are able to concentrate on making cards (of any theme) is terrific!

Fingers crossed for you!

~amy~ said...

lovin' your christmas cards...especially the one with the hambly goodness...soooo fabbie!

Elise said...

You ARE, indeed, the queen of the KRAFT! These cards are incredible! WAHOOO!

Doris said...

Love the holly sprig card. It's amazing how beautiful one layer cards can be! Isn't that how we started out ages ago????

Stephanie said...

Love that Hambly rub-on!! Gotta get my hands on the Hero Arts doily stamp :)