Saturday, April 17, 2010
Today I am....
Happy Birthday to me!
Happy Birthday to me!
Happy Birthday to meeeee!
Happy Birthday to me! :)
So... I let a lot of blog award acknowledgements escape me way back a few months ago when I had my surgery! I decided that today I would list 33 things about myself that you may not already know! I always enjoy reading these lists about other people (that usually go along with some of the blog awards) so I thought... why not! It's my birthday... I can do what I want! :)
Disclaimer... not all of these things will be things that I am 'proud of' but they are telling of who I am or progress that I have made! ha
1. I played sports my whole life up until my first semester of college.
2. I was voted Most Athletic my Senior year of High School.
3. I had a fracture of the spine my Senior year.
4. I played basketball for a local college for a little while my Freshman year.
5. I quit... I hated it.
6. I hate people telling me what to do.
7. I got in a lot of trouble as a teenager.
8. I got into several fights as a teenager. Actual physical fights.
9. Most of those fights were caused by taking up for myself or my friends.
10. I was engaged at 19 and married at 21.
11. I was engaged after only 2 months of dating.
12. For several years we had a motorcycle.
13. Sometimes I miss having a motorcycle... let me clarify... I miss having a Harley! :)
14. I have a bachelors degree in Psychology.
15. My first job... post college... was as a Case Manager at a local mental health clinic. Interesting to say the least!
16. My second job was as a Benefits Administrator at LifeWay Christian Resources.
17. My very first job that I had... I had for 5 years and it was working at Mrs. Winners (a fast food chicken place).
18. I guess I will tell you about my only other job in between that and finishing college... it was as a Traffic Assistant at Performance Food Group.
19. I am terrified of public speaking.
20. If I were to move away... I would want to move to California.
21. I am ashamed at the amount of crafty stuff that I own.
22. My #2 dream job would be to create everyday and get paid for it.
23. I live my #1 dream job!
24. I hate hate hate drama and I hate it even more when I seem to create it myself.
25. I don't hang out with a lot of women because of the fact that I hate drama!
26. I am a loner and very independent... always have been.
27. I drive fast... I like to drive fast... I drive better at a faster rate of speed!
28. I bite my fingernails.
29. I bite my toenails (ha ha... just kidding... just seeing if you are paying attention)...
29. I am anti-social as often as I can be.
30. I have a very small tattoo of a cross on the inside of my right ankle.
31. I got that tattoo on my Senior trip.
32. I have gone through a bout with depression before. That's what working in Mental Health and getting married as a baby can do for you! :)
33. I sometimes think I could still benefit from some medicine! :) Can I get an Amen?
Okay... so I am not as sweet as you might think, huh? :)
Well... if you stuck around... Thanks! :) I had a hard time thinking of things which is unlike me because I am always so chatty!
I tried to think of things that you didn't already know... hopefully you already know the important things...
I am a Christian!
I love my family!
I love my church family!
I love you guys!
I am blessed! :)
Peace and Love! Have a great day on 'my day'! :)