Thursday, July 22, 2010

Celebrate


I thought I would take a break from cleaning up my house to post real quick!

We are having someone come by in the morning and I would be embarrassed for them to see how dirty my house is. I am working on getting at least one layer of dirt off! :)

Anyway... this is a card that I made a while back. I really like this card!

Carver has been doing well today. He has been walking and running and jumping all day! He is still not tip top but I pray he will continue to get better everyday! Thank you all for the prayers and well wishes! :)

I am excited because my hubby comes home soon! I can't wait! We have missed him! Carver is going to be so happy to have his daddy home!

Okay... well... time to get back after it before I get too lazy!

Peace and Love!

Supplies:
Stamps - Gown by A Muse, Very Vintage Labels 4 by Waltzing Mouse, Everyday Words by Ali Edwards from Technique Tuesday
Paper - Lemon Tart, White, Soft Stone by Papertrey, Basic Gray by SU
Ink - True Black by Papertrey, Basic Gray by SU
Other - Kaiser pearl, Labels Nesties 4, SU corner rounder and dimensionals, Stickles and glossy accents by Ranger

5 comments:

Ann said...

Such a pretty card, Kelley! I love how you layered the Nesties, and the glitter is fab!

Winter said...

Beautiful card! I love the stamps! So glad to hear that C is doing better! :)

Deb Neerman said...

Gorgeous! LOVE this design and the sparkly image ... just beautiful!

Bananastamper said...

Very nice! Glad to hear that Carver is feeling better! :)

Janelle said...

Ooooh. Waltzingmouse stamps. I'm slightly jealous -- I've had my eye on that set since it was introduced and just haven't taken the plunge into buying sets from overseas yet. Beautiful card! So, so glad that Carver is on the mend! Thanks for the update! :)