Friday, July 9, 2010

Hey


Happy Friday morning! Just so you know.... I posted another late night rambling post below this one. It was about 1am when I finished it up! :) So... if you want to read it... scroll on down. If not... I am posting a card on top.

We are heading to the zoo again today... this time Daddy is coming with us and we have purchased a brand new stroller! So... hopefully we will cover more ground today! It is not suppose to be as hot but we may get rained on!

Well... I need to go pack some lunch and get ready to go! I am just always paranoid when I type up those rambling posts... it is scary to kind of ramble on for the world to see! :) So again... wanted to leave a new card on here to!

Peace and Love!

Supplies:
Stamps - Vintage Truck by A Muse
Paper - Kraft by Papertrey
Ink - True black by Papertrey, Distress by Ranger
Other - Button and Twine by Papertrey, Stickers by October Afternoon, Copic Markers

4 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Super duper cuteness!!!

Karen B. said...

Ooh, I think you need some toothpicks in the back of that truck! No, really, what a great card, and very cool and intuitive idea to use the letter stickers! Hmm, I feel the need to replicate a bit for cards for my sister in law! Hope you had a great time at the zoo and that you will have one fine weekend!

Alice said...

this is sooooooooo cute!! such a cute idea! have fun at the zoo and have a wonderful weekend!

Bananastamper said...

Great card Kelley! Hope your trip to the zoo was fantastic!