Thursday, July 15, 2010

You Make Me Smile


Michael asked me earlier this week to make him 5 kind of Thank you cards to give out to his team at church. They have worked hard for the camp that has been going on this week.

Carver has gotten to go to camp each day this week and he has had a blast. He loved camp last year and he loved it this year. Anyway....

I waited until tonight to make them and he needs them tomorrow so please excuse the photography.

I made all 5 cards in about 10 minutes. I used some pre folded cards/envelopes. They are white in case you can't tell. I used the stamp from Inkadinkado and my SU markers - Real Red, Tempting Turquoise and Pumpkin Pie.

Nothing fancy. Quick and easy! Male or female.

I thought the sentiment was perfect since the camp was for younger kids/preschool kids.

Okay... well... lots to do. Just wanted to post real quick. I got a little more cleaning done today. Carver's room and bathroom are now clean... yippee! Hoping to get a little more done tomorrow but camp is only until noon tomorrow. Tomorrow is water day! :) Carver should have a blast!

Peace and Love!

8 comments:

Cat said...

Very cute Kelley, I love the sentiment. I hope Carver has a good time tomorrow on camp. xo

Karen said...

Well, I must admit, your title drew me in and had my fingers a clickin' my mouse before I even thought it in my head. I love anything that brings on an honest to goodness smile! :>

And your card is super sweet....simple, bright, clean, and cheerful...AND smile worthy! Love smile worthy stuff and that's usually the little things (at least in my world, its the little things that make me smile!). :>

Have a fan/funtastic weekend, Kelley! :>

Alice said...

such cute simple card! love the colors!

Sarah Craig said...

Sweet card! It made me smile!!

Winter said...

Oh I love that sentimnet! So cute! :)

Janelle said...

Perfect, Kelley. Love the way you colored the stamp. Very cute.

Beka said...

Awww! I bought that stamp, too! I thought it was too cute!! I really like the colors you picked for it!

Nicole said...

Love the card, and sentiment!
Where did you purchase the stamp?
Thank you~