Monday, May 24, 2010

Monday


Today has been a weird day! I went to bed last night feeling like I had a brick on my chest. I woke up this morning feeling like I had a car on my chest. So... I have been laying around for the most part today.

Michael is off this week and doing some stuff around the house. I hate that I spent the first day of our 'vacation' not feeling well. However... if he was at work... he would have had to come home... I couldn't function for a good portion of the afternoon. Anyway....

Been really productive here this weekend. Carver spent the night with one set of grandparents on Friday and then the other set on Saturday! Friday we had a bday party to attend for a friend. Saturday Michael and I celebrated our anniversary. Our 12th anniversary was Sunday (yesterday). Woo hoo!!

Still have a ton to do but I am glad at the progress we have made with different projects, etc.! Michael is working on building shelves for our bonus room. I went through all of the baby stuff in our attic and am in the process of taking what didn't go to Goodwill and to my cousin... to a consignment shop. I hope to feel well enough to take a load tomorrow!

Okay... so ... the card... I made this a while ago... around the same time I made the chair card for the Moxie Fab chairs challenge. I am fixing to be out of things to post (except Holiday cards)... not much creating going on here lately. I miss it but... I am glad to be getting other things done.

Well.... I guess that is all for me. I just felt like posting something real quick!

BTW... I wanted to say Thank you to those of you who left comments on my latest Rambling post! You guys are the best!

Peace and Love!

Supplies:
Stamps - Key to my Heart (PCD)
Paper - Terracotta Tile and White (PTI), Teresa Collins pp
Ink - True Black (PTI)
Other - Labels 4 Nesties, Kaiser Rhinestone, May Arts ribbon, dimensionals

15 comments:

Janelle said...

Take care of yourself, Kelley. Sounds like maybe your body is telling you to take a break -- not good to have the heaviness of a car on your chest! And, cute card as usual!

Alice said...

so sorry to hear that you are not feeling well, Kelley! please take card! sending you hugs! lovely card!! love the big white ribbon on it!

Winter said...

Praying for a complete healing in Jesus name, Amen!
Love the card! Makes me want to get Courtney's key stamps out!
Happy Anniversary! :)

Karen B. said...

What a wonderful combination of stamps and paper, and I love the red, black and white. Hoping that you feel better soon!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Love this!!!!!

Sarah Craig said...

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well - let me know if I can do anything! Love your card!

Jeanne said...

Sweet card! Congrats on 12 years together. That's awesome. I do hope you take care of yourself. That weight on your chest certainly doesn't sound good! But also glad to hear you feel as though you are making progress on your clean up/out!

~amy~ said...

sooo pretty kelley!

Anita Rex said...

Sorry to hear that your sick! I am not feeling well either. Last week I had something and this week I know have a slight cold, just the start. My head feels fuzzy! At least the weather isn't as hot as it was last week! Hope you have a great vacation with the hubby! Your weekend sounds fun!

~kelly marie~ said...

Feel better and take it easy! I am sending your advice you always give me back at you! :)
Gorgeous card and congratulations on your anniversary!!

Anonymous said...

Kelley, hope you get feeling better soon. Do you have a fever? Nosy internet commentators agree: go to the doctor if you aren't better soon. *smile* And good luck with all of your spring cleaning projects. ~ Laura

Nancy said...

Hope you are feeling better soon, Kelley. Your card is just lovely, and congratulations on your anniversary too!

Courtney Baker said...

Hope you get better girl! Let me know if I can do anything! LOVE this card!

Jennifer said...

Love your color combo and great ribbon! Feel better soon! (=

Elise said...

This is sooooooo elegant, so well stamped and assembled and just reminds me why I love you so! Terrific card, terrific gal! Yee haw!