Sunday, May 9, 2010

Moxie Fab Again


Happy Mother's Day! Hope you all have had a fabulous day today! Mine was good... exhausting with lots of running around... but good!

After I made my first card for the current Moxie Fab challenge, I remembered that I had picked up some Teresa Collins paper at a LSS about a month ago. One of the pieces I purchased was a whole page of chairs so... I pulled it out and made another card for the challenge.

Peace and Love!

Supplies:
Stamps - Welcome Home (Teresa Collins)
Paper - Berry Sorbet (PTI), Welcome Home Chairs paper (Teresa Collins)
Ink - True Black (PTI)
Other - May Arts ribbon, Labels One Nesties, Rhinestones (MME), Dimensionals

10 comments:

Cindy Lee said...

You rock this challenge, Kelley! I wanted to play but I don't have anything that fits the challenge.

~amy~ said...

Oh Kelley...I LOVE this!!!

Randee E said...

Gorgeous card!! Love the big bow and the colors are perfect!

Sarah Craig said...

What a great card! I love love love those chairs!!!

Karen B. said...

So much fun Kelley! Really like the color combo and the added touch of the rhinestones!

Lynnette said...

LOVE this so much!

Alice said...

great card, Kelley! lovely!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Kelley! Thanks again for entering the Three Cheers for Chairs Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

Janelle said...

Cute, Kelley. I'm loving the fabulous big bow on this card and the one for your MIL, too. Gosh -- it really makes a statement!

Winter said...

My Oh My! Another beautiful card! I love that BIG bow too! :)