Monday, May 17, 2010

A Note of Thanks


Quick post... Carver is napping and I need to try to get it in gear and get something done today! That boy has been waking up at 6am for a week now. I was hoping it was just a phase but I am worried now that it may be permanent!

Anyway.... hope you are all having a great Monday! I am tired and my throat hurts but... it could always be worse so... not complaining! :)

Oh... this is a card that I sent in for a submission and was not accepted.

Peace and Love!

Supplies:
Stamps - Thanks (American Crafts)
Paper - Kraft (PTI)
Ink - True black (PTI), L' Amour Red (Superior), Distress (Ranger)
Other - Twill ribbon (May Arts), Kaiser Silver Rhinestone, SU Corner rounder

9 comments:

Karen B. said...

This is got to be one of my favorite cards of your's yet! Love the graphic vintage nature of it. Love the pearl as a cuff link. Love how it directs your eye to the inside. Wow, love everything about it. Take care of yourself and get well soon!

Anita Rex said...

6 am is early! Someone gave me the tip to tin foil my daughter's windows and I did. And the next morning we all slept until 10! Crazy. She has had some early mornings since but it is going better. Next is tin foiling my son's room! :> Love the card, the hand is so unique!

Elise said...

Hello, to YOU, Queen of the KRAFT! {That's YOUR title, you know!} Wonderful to see your AMAZING work, as always. You are SO amazing!

Hope your throat feels better! Love you, sweet girl!

Alice said...

wonderful card, Kelley! hope you are feeling better! sending you hugs,!

LeAnne said...

Love it.....what are they thinking, to NOT accept this?! Feel better!

Sarah Craig said...

That's a great card! Shame on them for not accepting it!!

Cat said...

Love the natural card and ribbon you used on this card Kelley, very cute as always. I hope you feel better soon. Take care. xo

Cindy Lee said...

I hope you feel better soon! This is just another pretty card by you!

Stephanie said...

this card is so fun, Kelley - love the little cufflink :)