Sunday, May 3, 2009

For My Mom

I made this frame for my mom for her birthday! I bought this stamp set because of a certain sentiment it included. It is the Mother set from Papertrey Ink. I love all of the set but I particularly love the sentiment I put on the bottom of the frame. The top says "Mother" and the bottom reads "Someone who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take". That is a true statement in my experience with my own mother! When Papertrey came out with this set, I knew I had to have it and make something special for my mom.
This is my mom blowing out her birthday candles. Don't pay close attention to the actual candles. My dad was in charge of the birthday cake/candles... enough said! :-) Dad did good... he just got a baby's first candle for the 1.
Ha!!

We celebrated my mom's birthday today at Chris and Brandy's (brother and SIL). After church, we got together for a lunch that Brandy, Cindi, and myself had prepared. Everything was great! I hope mom enjoyed it!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: