Monday, June 28, 2010

Always Friends


Happy Monday... and it is happy indeed!

Got a call from my doc this morning and he believes, after reviewing the ultrasound pictures, that everything is okay. Just normal stuff that a lot of women deal with. However, he wants me to have another ultrasound in a month to make sure. If it isn't smaller or gone... then we may be looking at something more serious but he doesn't feel that is the case. Whew! Still no definite answer but if my doc feels that it is okay... that is a huge relief to us! He was the one most concerned about it to begin with. The other doc who found it on the CT didn't believe it was anything to worry about from the start. So.... PRAISE GOD!

Thank you again for all of your prayers! I can't tell you enough how much it means and how comforting it has been to know that people are praying for you!

So... another card. I will have a lot of these to post now. I made a ton for the latest PC call. Got a few picked up but there are tons left over to post. :)

Hope you are all having a fabulous day! I have to say that I have done a little blog hopping ... and I mean.. a little... over the last 24 hours and I hope to continue that so I can get caught up with all of you. I am feeling great at the moment and feel again like I can conquer the world ... ha... so... I am hoping to be able to work on a better balance of everything. I want to find more time to keep up with you guys ... my blog friends and IRL friends ... who take time to pray for me and care about me! Thank you again!

Peace and Love!

Supplies:
Paper - Kraft (PTI)
Stamps - Laughter (American Crafts)
Ink - True Black (PTI)
Other - corner rounder, American Crafts rub on's and ribbon

17 comments:

Ann said...

SO glad to hear that news! I'll continue to pray that everything goes smoothly.

Cute CAS card! Congrats on the PC pubs...my drought with them continues! LOL!

Amy Heller said...

What a relief!! Super cute card, too! Congrats on your pubs! :D

Karen B. said...

Good luck Kelley, glad to see you back on your feet. Your card today and cards from yesterday are tons of fun.

Bananastamper said...

Fantastic news Kelley! Love your adorable card! I am always loving the kraft paper!
Cheers,
Shanna :)

Alice said...

so happy to hear the good news!! and love your adorable card!! it's soooooo cute!! congrats on the publication, too!!

Anonymous said...

That's wonderful news; hope everything remains "nothing to worry about." Congratulations on getting some cards accepted for publication!!

Cindy Lee said...

So glad to hear about the good news!! And congrats on the publication!! Way to go, Kelley!

Dawn said...

Wonderful news hon! Beautiful card, and congrats on the pubs!

G Peplow said...

Great news,here's hoping it just keeps getting better:) great card also,xxx

~amy~ said...

Congrats on the good news and your pubs....this is one super sweet card kelley...can't wait to see the ones picked up for publishing!

Alanna said...

Congrats on the good news Kelley. Your card is super cute.

Ayana Posadas said...

This is such a fun card!
I love that ribbon!
Congrats on your publications! :)

Lynnette said...

Praise the Lord for good news! Great card and gorgeous ribbon :) Love you girl

Jane said...

thank God!!! Adorable card!!

Elise said...

Hello, super talented friend! Sorry to learn you've been going through a rough patch, but relieved to learn all is okay! YOU, are always in my prayers... BUT clearly, the CARD God's smile upon you quite regularly! Congratulations!

Rachel Schumacher said...

So happy to hear the good news! You've been on my heart and in my prayers - isn't it wonderful to have The ROCK to lean on! Also congrats on the PC pubs. I haven't had any luck in that area in a long time, but I'll keep on trying. :)

Alison F. Collier said...

I am serious when I say that you definitely make the prettiest cards I've seen. So very, very simple, but yet so very, very "joyful," and "fun." They just work in my world! I may have to copy you!!!!!! Tell if if that's a big "no." Love you and please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.