Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Love Grows


Happy Wednesday! Hope you are all doing well!

This is the last card in my basket that I can post! :) I have been so consumed with home stuff that I haven't made a ton of time for card making, etc! I am hoping the end result will be a home that is organized and easy to maintain so that will leave me more time to craft/blog hop, etc! I just have to concentrate on getting those lingering projects around the house done! Then I can tackle any new home redo's one at a time!

However... I have not been feeling tip top the past couple of days so maybe I will relax a little and sit down to craft tonight! I slept on and off last night from the time Michael got home until 9am this morning! Feels good to have actually gotten some rest! Will have to try that again sometime! :) ha

So... this card. This is not a fav card of mine but it isn't 'bad enough' to just throw in the card tub without posting. And yes... I have made myself toss a few into the tub and not post them... progress for me who always has to post everything! :) I made it for one of the Etsy Inspired Challenges last month and decided to go another route. It has grown on me a little but definitely not my fav card that I have ever made.

I really just wanted to post and to say Thank you for all of your support/sweet comments about the Gallery Idol contest going on right now! I really appreciate all of your kind words! I tried to stay true to my style which is CAS. I don't anticipate my kind of CAS making it all the way and that is okay! I am just truly honored to be in the top 20 and will be honored to make it as far as I can make it! I feel very blessed to have accomplished what I have accomplished this year as far as being recognized for my cards! God has blessed me with a wonderful family and wonderful friends! I am just happy! :) Thank you again for visiting me and leaving me some sweet love! :)

Peace and Love!

Supplies:
Stamps - go ahead Wish (Unity)
Paper - White (PTI)
Ink - Pure Poppy (PTI)
Other - Corner rounder, Making Memories alpha stickers, Star Dust Stickles and Glossy Accents (Ranger).

8 comments:

Ann said...

Love this sweet little card, Kelley! I love your idol card, too...makes me sad to say it, but I agree that I don't think CAS cards can make it to the end...such a shame, because yours is wonderful! Good luck, friend! :D

Kryssi said...

Hey Kelley, I know what you mean about CAS cards and contests, people just tend to vote for the over the top layers and layers kind of cards (not saying those can't be great though)... I, however, love CAS and love your style and your cards! I wish more people would learn to appreciate that less is more sometimes. Good luck!

Anita Rex said...

I think it's awesome to remain true to yourself! What a pretty card today!

Sarah Craig said...

I like today's card - the red is so lovely and vibrant! I also much prefer CAS to the over-the-top cards - which is hard to believe given my personality! But it's true. And just remember - make some time for crafting too - you'll enjoy your time at organizing more if you don't feel like you're depriving yourself, just like you'll enjoy your crafting more knowing that you are organized. Balance is everything!! Love you, girl!!

Janelle said...

Cute, Kelley. You just have a way with stamps & ink, Girl. Love your work!

Alanna said...

What a darling card. I love those heart stamps and the CAS style.

Alice said...

so sweet! love it!

Cindy Lee said...

I love this Kelley!! It's simply adorable! I have the stamp but never inked them before. I guess it's time to use them after seeing your card!