Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thanks


I actually sat down and made a couple of cards and a tag last night! Woo Hoo! Felt good!

I made them for the current CARDS submission so they aren't exactly appropriate for the season. However... gotta have something to post, right? I hope to work on some more 'appropriate' cards tonight! We shall see!!

Hope you all have a great Thursday! Thank you again for your comments/votes on the Gallery Idol contest. The 15 ladies moving forward will be announced in the morning so make sure to check and see who they will be on the Paper Crafts blog!

Peace and Love!

Supplies:
Stamps - For the love of dots (Practicing Creativity Designs)
Paper - Crushed Curry (SU)
Ink - Vintage Photo Distress (Ranger)
Other - Making Memories Alpha stickers, Corner rounder, Basic Grey Woolies, Metal Dots

14 comments:

Ann said...

Mmm, love that felt tree!

papertrails leaver said...

that tree is amazing! Good luck with the submissions!

Elise said...

This is SO cute, Kelley!

Karen B. said...

Fun card, love the the way you used the For the Love of Dots set.

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

I love this have not been able to bring myself to use this wonderful tree felt sticker yet!!!

Amanda Winkelman said...

So cute Kelley....so happy you got to make some cards!

Lynnette said...

This is adorable. Glad you got some card therapy in. I'll be checking tomorrow to see who's moving forward.

Karen said...

Oh so felty cute!! Such an adorable tree! :>

Alice said...

so cute! love the felt tree!

Winter said...

So cute! I LOVE that tree so much! I know this one will be picked! :)

Lea L. said...

This is fabulous, Kelley! I love that felt tree!

♥Lea

Jane said...

Awesome card! LOVE it!

Courtney Baker said...

Love that tree! So cute!

Meredith said...

This is a really beautiful card--I love the warm colors!