Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Unity Rocks

I love Unity! This set... Retro Road Trip... from Unity Stamp Co. has got to be my favorite stamp set right now! I just think it is way cool and lots of fun! For a simple CAS gal... it seems to offer a lot of possibilities.

I am trying to be more picky about the stamp sets that I buy. Now that I know what my style is... CAS... and that I am a true STAMPER... I am trying really hard to first of all... not purchase much at all but when I do... make sure it is something I can see endless possibilities with... using my style and just stamps and ink!


I have had a great day today and hope that you have as well! I feel like I have gotten a lot accomplished. My little man is finishing up dinner and we are heading out in a few to go spend some fun family time together at a local mall.

Carver loves to see those kid rides at the malls... you know... the ones like the horse that take 75 cents and ride the kid for 3 seconds? Well... at a local outlet mall... they have like 6 different ones all together in the food court. We NEVER have change or cash for that matter when we are near these things. Earlier today, after C getting to ride 1 thanks to some change my dad had given him earlier to put in his bank (shhhh), I promised him that we would come back soon with enough change to ride each of them at least one time! So... that is what we are off to do! :) And just maybe window shop a little.

Okay... well... hope you all have a great night! Talk to you soon!

Peace and Love!

Supplies: combined
Stamps - Retro Road Trip (Unity)
Paper - Black, White, and Bitty Stars (Papertrey Ink)
Ink - Red (Superior), VersaMark
Other - Black and White emboss powder (Superior), Aqua Emboss powder (American Crafts), corner rounder, edge distressor, dimensionals, Doodlebug Jewel, Copic marker


Alice Wertz said...

very cool cards, Kelley!

Janelle said...

You do so well with those Unity stamps, Kelley! Love these cards -- and I loved hearing your new buying philosophy. Makes perfect sense to me. Hope Carver got to ride every single little horse, motorcycle, and whatever at the mall tonight -- and hope you snapped a picture or two. Sounds fun!
And, since I'm here commenting, I'll tell you again how relieved I am that your medical news was good -- I'm praising God along with you!
Also -- I forgot two posts ago to say that I loved how you used Dawn's set on those cards. I really like the way you outlined the leaves, etc. with the copics. Super great cards! Love ya!

naomi chokr said...

you're right! such cute stamps!!! i love the colors you chose!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SUPER cute:) I love it! And I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE UNITY! You are right--Unity ROCKS:)

Be sure to stop by my blog to win some Unity stamps--and a purse from CSN! You wouldn't mind winning free UNITY stamps??? LOVE it:) http://www.savannahland2.blogspot.com/

ps...sorry I've been absent lately--so hard to catch up from vacations...hopefully in July I will do better:) Lots of LOVE!

Winter said...

These are CUTE! I know what you mean about making sure to use the stamps to there full ability! I do the same thing when I buy stamps! I want to make sure I will be using them for a long time! Have fun at the mall! :)

BananaStamper said...

These are super fun Kelley!

Cindy Lee said...

Just like you, I'm very picky when it comes to buying stamps especially when stamps cost a lot more here. I love your cards! You are definitely true to your style.