Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Unity Rocks


I love Unity! This set... Retro Road Trip... from Unity Stamp Co. has got to be my favorite stamp set right now! I just think it is way cool and lots of fun! For a simple CAS gal... it seems to offer a lot of possibilities.

I am trying to be more picky about the stamp sets that I buy. Now that I know what my style is... CAS... and that I am a true STAMPER... I am trying really hard to first of all... not purchase much at all but when I do... make sure it is something I can see endless possibilities with... using my style and just stamps and ink!

Anywho....

I have had a great day today and hope that you have as well! I feel like I have gotten a lot accomplished. My little man is finishing up dinner and we are heading out in a few to go spend some fun family time together at a local mall.

Carver loves to see those kid rides at the malls... you know... the ones like the horse that take 75 cents and ride the kid for 3 seconds? Well... at a local outlet mall... they have like 6 different ones all together in the food court. We NEVER have change or cash for that matter when we are near these things. Earlier today, after C getting to ride 1 thanks to some change my dad had given him earlier to put in his bank (shhhh), I promised him that we would come back soon with enough change to ride each of them at least one time! So... that is what we are off to do! :) And just maybe window shop a little.

Okay... well... hope you all have a great night! Talk to you soon!

Peace and Love!

Supplies: combined
Stamps - Retro Road Trip (Unity)
Paper - Black, White, and Bitty Stars (Papertrey Ink)
Ink - Red (Superior), VersaMark
Other - Black and White emboss powder (Superior), Aqua Emboss powder (American Crafts), corner rounder, edge distressor, dimensionals, Doodlebug Jewel, Copic marker

7 comments:

Alice said...

very cool cards, Kelley!

Janelle said...

You do so well with those Unity stamps, Kelley! Love these cards -- and I loved hearing your new buying philosophy. Makes perfect sense to me. Hope Carver got to ride every single little horse, motorcycle, and whatever at the mall tonight -- and hope you snapped a picture or two. Sounds fun!
And, since I'm here commenting, I'll tell you again how relieved I am that your medical news was good -- I'm praising God along with you!
Also -- I forgot two posts ago to say that I loved how you used Dawn's set on those cards. I really like the way you outlined the leaves, etc. with the copics. Super great cards! Love ya!

naomi chokr said...

you're right! such cute stamps!!! i love the colors you chose!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SUPER cute:) I love it! And I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE UNITY! You are right--Unity ROCKS:)

Be sure to stop by my blog to win some Unity stamps--and a purse from CSN! You wouldn't mind winning free UNITY stamps??? LOVE it:) http://www.savannahland2.blogspot.com/

ps...sorry I've been absent lately--so hard to catch up from vacations...hopefully in July I will do better:) Lots of LOVE!

Winter said...

These are CUTE! I know what you mean about making sure to use the stamps to there full ability! I do the same thing when I buy stamps! I want to make sure I will be using them for a long time! Have fun at the mall! :)

Bananastamper said...

These are super fun Kelley!

Cindy Lee said...

Just like you, I'm very picky when it comes to buying stamps especially when stamps cost a lot more here. I love your cards! You are definitely true to your style.