Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Woo Hoo!


I had to whip up a card (just now) to post today so I could share some exciting news!

I had 2 cards picked for the 2010 Stamping Royalty contest for Paper Crafts! Woo Hoo!

I am very excited to finally be able to share the news but at the same time... don't want to be like "hey... look at me"! Anyway... I felt like I needed to share because I am very honored and thrilled and I want to show that!

Hope you are all having a great Tuesday! Carver and I took the last load of 'stuff' to the consignment shop today! Michael is back to work today! I wish he had another week off and I think we would have this house in shape! :) We made a ton of progress this past week. We still have a lot that we want to get done but I am also looking forward to trying to get more craft time in from now on. I miss it!

Okay.. well... have a great rest of the day!

Peace and Love!

Supplies:
Stamps - A Little Happy (Unity), Sentiment from Enjoy the Ride (PTI)
Paper - White (PTI)
Ink- Pink Passion (SU)
Other - SU Markers and corner rounder, Kaiser Rhinestones

24 comments:

Sarah Craig said...

Woo hoo!! You did it!!!! I know you are thrilled - it's a big achievement!! Great work!!!

Amy Heller said...

WOW!! Super great job, Kelley!!! Congrats!!

Elise said...

Congrats, darlin' !!! You ARE certainly worthy of a giant "WOOOOOHHHHHOOOOOOO!" {Hope you can HEAR me all the way from CALI! Love you!}

Nancy L. said...

Congrats Girlie!!

Winter said...

Woo Hoo! Congrats Kelley! Can't wait to see your cards in the mag and enjoy all that free stuff! :)

Nancy said...

Congratulations Kelley! Two cards is quite an accomplishment! So happy for you!

Karen B. said...

So happy for you.

Jennifer said...

perfectly CUTE!!!

Cindy Lee said...

WOOHOO!! You did it! Congratulations Kelley! It's a happy news!

Anita Rex said...

Congrats Kelley! So happy for you!

Alison F. Collier said...

A HUGE CONGRATS to you! You're cards are awesome!

Amanda Winkelman said...

Kelley....you TOTALLY should say "look at me" because you make amazing things! Congrats! You are one super talented crafty lady! I so wish I could be even a quarter of what you are! Congrats too, on the bonus room, it looks great! You have totally inspired me to want to CLEAN OUT! I just wish I had the time! Hope you are doing well! Love ya!

Hannah | Cards Magazine said...

Congrats Kelley!! You cards are always so beautiful, so I am not surprised.

Stephanie said...

Congrats Kelley!! How exciting :) I've been out of it for so long & can't wait to get back to crafting too...just need some time to recover from the last few weeks of school!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

Alice said...

super cute card!! love those banners!! big big congrats!! your worked so hard for it and i am not surprised!! =) way to go, girl!

~amy~ said...

Woot woot!!!

Vanessa said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! LOOK AT YOU, LOOK AT YOU! I am so so happy for you! And proud to call you my sweet friend! Love ya!

Jane said...

YAY!!! Awesome news!

Jeanne said...

Great news, Kelley. Congratulations! Your card is wonderful, too!

Congrats on making such great progress on your house. I know just how good that feels.

Jessica said...

Woo Hoo, is right Kelley!!! Congrats!!!! You so deserve this :) Your creations are lovely and are definitely worthy of recognition. I know I'm a big fan ;) It seem like I haven't been here in ages. Thanks for all the inspiration :)

Janelle said...

I'm so proud of you, Kelley!! You get a double woo-hoo from me!!!

Cat said...

Whoo Hoo! That's great news Kelley, congratulations lovely lady you deserve it. xo

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Congrats on the pub and I have to say I LOVE this card! The colors are my fave.