Saturday, June 26, 2010

Drama Update

Thank you all for your emails/comments and prayers! I am feeling okay at the moment but I have had a few rough days. Wanted to post an update while I am doing okay.

I do have a kidney stone. I had to come home with a stint and a catheter 2 days ago. They took it out yesterday and hoped the stone would roll on out. It didn't. I hurt until about 5pm last night and I haven't hurt any since. I don't think I have passed it. I think it is just sitting still right now. Don't know that for sure though. Anyway....

During one of the tests they ran, they found that I have a mass/cyst the size of a peach on my left ovary. My gyno is concerned about it and is going to send the ultrasound pics over to my oncologist on Monday and see what his thoughts are on it.

So... if you would please continue to pray I would really appreciate it. Thank you and love you!

14 comments:

Janelle said...

Oh, Kelley. I'm continuing in prayer. As long as you keep looking to God, He will not allow circumstances to overwhelm you. He goes before you into the day, walks with you, and comes behind you. You are never alone! Love you lots, Girl! (Psalm 62: 5, 6)

Alanna said...

Kelley, my prayers are with you and that the kidney stone will pass quickly and that the cyst won't be cancerous.

Seriously, how much health issues does one poor mama need? I think you've had your share.

Winter said...

Oh Kelly, I am praying for you! I know it seems like it keeps getting worse, but there is a reason for everything! Keep your Faith in Him and He will see you through it all! Love you!

G Peplow said...

Sending loving thoughts, across the pond to you :)

Lea L. said...

You are in my prayers, Kelley. Big hugs to you too...I can't imagine how hard all of these health issues are right now.

~Lea

Amy Heller said...

Oh, Kelley. I am thinking of you and praying for all these health issues to end for you so you can move on with your life. {{Hugs}}

Anita Rex said...

Kelley I am so sorry to read this! I haven't been the best blogger lately with summer and such. I can't believe how bad of an experience you had at the doctor's! So annoying! I am ao sorry to read this about the kidney stone, if I remember correctly you have had one before? I am praying and believing for your fast healing. Please know that I care and am thinking about you!

Lynnette said...

My dear friend, I am praying for you. Trust in Him, I know you are. He is sovereign and in control of all things.

Kryssi said...

Well, thank god it's not cancer!!! But, it's still terrifying news to me. :( I wish you a speedy recovery! Hugs, babes!!

Nancy L. said...

so sorry to hear that they found mass. but its good so that they could take care of it! prayers and happy thoughts are being sent!!

Courtney Baker said...

Kelley, I'm so sorry! I hope you hear only positive news tomorrow! Praying for you friends. Hope your still not in any pain.

Ann said...

Thanks for the update. I'll continue to storm the heavens with prayers for you!

Sum said...

Praying for you, my friend! Let me know if you need anything!

Stephanie said...

oh Kelley...I'm so sorry to hear of everything. A kidney stone is excruciating. Hopefully, they remove it if you're still in pain. I'm also praying that you receive positive news from the doctor on Monday. Take care