Wednesday, June 30, 2010

You're A Classic


Happy Wednesday! Quick post today...

Carver is taking a later than usual nap because we stayed too long at a friends house today. I don't need to let him sleep too long and I have a lot of laundry to fold and iron before I get him up! Wish me luck!

This is the last card that I made with my fav Unity set that I was talking about yesterday!

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Peace and Love!

Supplies:
Stamps - Retro Road Trip (Unity), Essential Messages (Hero Arts)
Paper - Kraft (PTI), Jillibean Soup
Ink - Distress (Ranger), Sahara Sand (Tsukineko)
Other - Rectangle Nesties, PTI Twine, Clear emboss powder (Superior), Dimensionals

8 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Fun! Great car/sentiment! :)

Anita Rex said...

Cute! Love that car! Congrats on your moxie win today! :>

Lea L. said...

This is cute!! Kind-of cracks me up too! Congrats on your Moxie Fab win!!

♥♥♥Lea

Amanda Winkelman said...

Kelley,
This card is super cute! Loved the other Unity cards you posted yesterday, I think! Also, CONGRATS! on the Moxie Fab Bicycle card! Hope you're doing well, and that you get everything done before your little man wakes up!

Vanessa said...

Super card! Love it!! So perfect for a man!

Hugs,
Vanessa x

Courtney Baker said...

So cute! And hey just FYI I'm pretty sure you haven't seen my July release! :)

Winter said...

Cute! I love that car! :)

Alice said...

very cool, great card!