Thursday, June 3, 2010

Christmas Tags




Sorry for the Christmas posts but I want to get these posted. These are tags/cards that I made a while ago for submissions. I want to get them out of my basket... formerly known as 'the bucket'! :) I am not patient enough to wait until Christmas time to post them. Sorry!!

I took Carver to Toys R Us today to pick out a special toy! Carver had a hard time at nap time yesterday without his pacifier but he did wonderful.... wonderful at bedtime and today at nap! However... now he is sick! I feel horrible not giving him his paci but... it may work out better this way. That may be why he isn't fighting it! ha...

We got to Toys R Us (which is quite a drive) and he tells me that he doesn't feel good... then says he is just kidding ... after I tell him we don't need to go in if he isn't feeling well. Well... we go in. While we are in there.... he says he is cold and he is on FIRE! We quickly picked a toy and ran to Wal-greens. I got him some medicine and a popsicle. While eating his popsicle he said "Mommy... this makes my throat feels better"! Hmmm... So... I called the doc and we will be leaving in just a few. I am afraid he has strep again! Anyway... just rambling!

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Peace and Love!

Supplies: Music tag
Stamps - Vintage Christmas (Crafty Secrets)
Paper - Kraft and Rustic Cream (PTI), Music paper from my dear friend Janelle
Ink - Scarlet jewel (PTI), Distress (Ranger)
other - Twine (PTI), Stickles (Ranger), SU Dimensionals, Nesties Labels Nine

Supplies: Vintage Santa
Stamps - Vintage Christmas (Crafty Secrets)
Paper - Vintage Cream and Kraft (PTI)
Ink - Dark Choc (PTI), Distress (Ranger)
Other - Labels 4 Nesties, Pearls (Prima), SU Dimensionals, Twine (PTI)

Supplies: Joy
Stamps - Merry Christmas (Bo Bunny), Signature Christmas (PTI)
Paper - White and Pure Poppy (PTI)
Ink - True Black (PTI), Distress (Ranger)
Other - Kaiser rhinestones, Stickles (Ranger), Labels 4 Nesties, Twine (The Shabby Green Door)

10 comments:

Karen B. said...

These are beautiful! Love the first two, and curious about the second-what is that red? It looks exactly like glass! Hope your little one gets better fast, it is never easy to do things when they are sick.

Brandi said...

Cute tags! Hope your little man gets to feeling better!

Ann said...

Love the vintage tags, especially the touches of glitter on the last one! Hope Carver is feeling A-OK soon!

Kathy Martin said...

These are so festive! LOVE that third one! :)

Cindy Lee said...

Great tags, Kelley! I'm having fun looking at them! Keep em' coming!

Jeanne said...

Lovely tags, Kelley. I hope Carver feels better super quick. It's no fun to be sick ever, but it seems even worse when the weather's nice

Krista said...

Hope Carver feels better soon! Keep the popsicles a-coming - that always works over here. :)

Alice said...

Hope Carver is feeling better! beautiful holiday tags!

Janelle said...

Love the tags, Kelley! I'm especially partial to the last one -- and not just because of the music... :) It's just such a wonderful image and beautifully framed with the nestie.

Winter said...

Cute tags! I love that vintage look! Sorry to hear about Carver, I know all about the sore throats! Me, Autumn, and Chace passed it around to each other for awhile, but Autumn got her tonsils out and it has been pretty good ever since! Chace had strep once since then, when he had 105 fever! Thank goodness it hasn't been more than that! :)