Thursday, September 17, 2009

Economy Inspired!!


ha!! I crack myself up sometimes!! :)

Well... short post! My son spent the night with my in-laws last night and as usual... when Carver is gone for some reason I feel the need to start cleaning out/reorganizing my craft room! So... no posting last night! Gotta jump in the shower and head out to pick him up!

It has been raining here for 2 days now... no sunlight so I had to take this picture inside. Hope it isn't too dark!

I thought about submitting this to the Moxie Fab challenge since one day this might be a household item for me! I may have to stand on the street by the interstate with a sign like this! I pray that is not the case but... you never know!

Hope you are all having a wonderful Thursday!!

Supplies:
Stamps - Head in the Clouds (Sassafras)
Paper - Soft Sky (SU), White (PTI)
Ink - Versamark
Other - MM Tiny Alpha Stickers, square punch, SU dimensionals, Toothpick
Posted by Picasa

16 comments:

Winter said...

You are too funny! Very cute card! :) I have been cleaning and reorganizing my craft room too, I need to do it to the rest of the house now! :)

~amy~ said...

Will You and Winter come over to my place and clean & organize my crafty space too?

I LOVE your card...it absolutely rocks!

Courtney Baker said...

Kelley you are so funny. I love it!

Elise said...

AMEN, Sista! This is HILARIOUS! Definitely submit it to Moxie Fab! Either way, Cath will LOVE it! I hope you're feeling better today, sweetheart! Sure looks like it, judging by your crafting! {Although, kid-free time can help a lot, too! :o)}

Dana Gustafson said...

Ain't it the truth?? I woudl LOVE to trade stamping for groceries...especially if someone else would do the shopping! Great card to go with you fab sense of humor!

Unknown said...

Love it! I miss you too! We really need to get together sometime!

Ann said...

Hehe...very cute!

Stephanie said...

you make me laugh!!! I have a 'Shoe Funds' jar in my classroom where the kids stick money (pennies...where do they shop!!). I think I need to add a stamping fund too!!

what's wrong with living on Ramen for awhile?

Lynnette said...

So I actually did laugh out loud. Too funny, you are a hoot. Love this. I hope you don't ever get in that position, but good to know you have some options ;)

Alanna said...

This is too stinkin' cute Kelley. Love it.

Vanessa said...

You are so funny! But I hope you`ll never have to make this a household item! Cath would love it, I am sure! I love it!
I don`t want to do cleaning...... I want to make cards!! Sigh.

Hugs,
Vanessa

Jane said...

THIS IS BRILLIANT!!! God bless you!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Kelley! Thanks for entering the challenge!

Cat said...

So cute Kelley, you are so funny. I so agree would much rather be stamping and get paid, how great would that be.

Betty Wright said...

This is too funny and fabulous, Kelley!!! I stamp for food, I stamp with food, and I stamp with NO food!!! Love it!!! Blessings!!!

~kelly marie~ said...

SO funny! I love it!