Thursday, September 17, 2009

Economy Inspired!!


ha!! I crack myself up sometimes!! :)

Well... short post! My son spent the night with my in-laws last night and as usual... when Carver is gone for some reason I feel the need to start cleaning out/reorganizing my craft room! So... no posting last night! Gotta jump in the shower and head out to pick him up!

It has been raining here for 2 days now... no sunlight so I had to take this picture inside. Hope it isn't too dark!

I thought about submitting this to the Moxie Fab challenge since one day this might be a household item for me! I may have to stand on the street by the interstate with a sign like this! I pray that is not the case but... you never know!

Hope you are all having a wonderful Thursday!!

Supplies:
Stamps - Head in the Clouds (Sassafras)
Paper - Soft Sky (SU), White (PTI)
Ink - Versamark
Other - MM Tiny Alpha Stickers, square punch, SU dimensionals, Toothpick
Posted by Picasa

16 comments:

Winter said...

You are too funny! Very cute card! :) I have been cleaning and reorganizing my craft room too, I need to do it to the rest of the house now! :)

~amy~ said...

Will You and Winter come over to my place and clean & organize my crafty space too?

I LOVE your card...it absolutely rocks!

Courtney Baker said...

Kelley you are so funny. I love it!

Elise said...

AMEN, Sista! This is HILARIOUS! Definitely submit it to Moxie Fab! Either way, Cath will LOVE it! I hope you're feeling better today, sweetheart! Sure looks like it, judging by your crafting! {Although, kid-free time can help a lot, too! :o)}

Dana Gustafson said...

Ain't it the truth?? I woudl LOVE to trade stamping for groceries...especially if someone else would do the shopping! Great card to go with you fab sense of humor!

The Quiles Family said...

Love it! I miss you too! We really need to get together sometime!

Ann said...

Hehe...very cute!

Stephanie said...

you make me laugh!!! I have a 'Shoe Funds' jar in my classroom where the kids stick money (pennies...where do they shop!!). I think I need to add a stamping fund too!!

what's wrong with living on Ramen for awhile?

Lynnette said...

So I actually did laugh out loud. Too funny, you are a hoot. Love this. I hope you don't ever get in that position, but good to know you have some options ;)

Alanna said...

This is too stinkin' cute Kelley. Love it.

Vanessa said...

You are so funny! But I hope you`ll never have to make this a household item! Cath would love it, I am sure! I love it!
I don`t want to do cleaning...... I want to make cards!! Sigh.

Hugs,
Vanessa

Jane said...

THIS IS BRILLIANT!!! God bless you!

Cath said...

Hey Kelley! Thanks for entering the challenge!

Catherine said...

So cute Kelley, you are so funny. I so agree would much rather be stamping and get paid, how great would that be.

Betty Wright said...

This is too funny and fabulous, Kelley!!! I stamp for food, I stamp with food, and I stamp with NO food!!! Love it!!! Blessings!!!

~kelly marie~ said...

SO funny! I love it!