Sunday, September 27, 2009

Spread Joy

Hope you guys have had a wonderful and relaxing Sunday! We went to church this morning and then came home for lunch. I was hoping to take a nap but that didn't work out. I had some stuff to do before Sept. 30th comes around!! Hint Hint.... remember... exciting news... so make sure to check back on the 30th! Here is another little teaser for you....


Anyway.... so we went to my SIL's house for dinner tonight! We had breakfast for dinner and it was YUMMY! I don't ever think to have breakfast for dinner but I am going to try to remember to do that once in a while. I love breakfast food but rarely eat breakfast!

Ok... so... on to the card! This is the card I made weeks ago for the new Embellish magazine and it's first publication call! I just watched Ashley's video and realized that we could post our cards on our blog! So.... here it is! I thought these colors would make a cute Christmas card so that is what I went with! Not the traditional red and green but... it is okay to break tradition once in a while, right?

So.... still no new cards to post but am excited to start making some stuff as soon as I am done posting this. Hopefully my mojo will find me and we can get our groove thing on!

Thanks for checking in!! Peace and Love! Oh... and Spread Joy! :)

Supplies:
Stamps - Worn Grid (Unity)
Paper - Kraft (PTI)
Ink - Dark Chocolate (PTI)
Other - Jute Twine, Pure Poppy button (PTI), corner rounder, Jenni Bowlin reverse red stickers, AC Vinyl Sprinkles Thickers
Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

Winter said...

So cute! I love the grid look! I was able to make a couple of cards for this card call too, and I had so much fun with those colors! :)

Elise said...

Soooooo cute! Kelley, YOU'RE in on this big surprise, too! What up with that!?! You little vixen! Lure me in with a gorgeous card and then tease me, like THOSE other mean girls! {Lol!} I can't wait for the big unveil! Yipee!

Maile Belles said...

Adorable card, love these colors for Christmas! Can't wait to find out the news!

Vanessa said...

This is adorable!! Love it! You are teasing us, can`t wait to find out the news!! Don`t get anything from the peek....

Hugs,
Vanessa

~amy~ said...

super card Kelley...love the pop of color!!!

Courtney Baker said...

Super cute Kelley! The grid is awesome!

Randee E said...

Love this card . . .and now I know you are talking about the same thing as Courtney because you both posted the same pic - I'm a clever sleuth Hahahah! Anyway, you guys sound excited, so I am too!

Carly said...

I love that grid design! Fab card Kelley!!

Jane said...

I'm not good with surprised.........not good at all!!LOL
Love your card!

Stephanie said...

mmmmm...brinner is my type of meal too! I love breakfast foods, but I'm never hungry early in the morning :)

love the card! wasn't this such a fun color combo - I used light blue in the card I made...hoping to post it soon :)

You & Courtney have me stumped...excited, too!

Janelle said...

This is so cute, Kelley! I had planned to submit for the Embellish design call, but -- alas -- life took over and I didn't get to it.
Trying to catch up on blog reading before work this morning. Love this card and the next one (owl) -- the image and sentiment were perfect together!

Dana Gustafson said...

Kelley dear! You are a gem! I love all of your creative endeavers lately. This owl is a cutey.
Side note, I feel the itch to paint too! Good for you!!

It's Jenn! said...

What a beautiful card! I love the colors!

~kelly marie~ said...

What a fun card with a great message!