Tuesday, September 29, 2009

To All The Night Owls....

and the early risers who will actually read this before my next post goes live...

Don't forget to check in bright and early so you can see what all the exciting news/teasing has been about!! I am so excited and I know you will be too!!

And... for those of you who were wondering how much progress I made in my attic! (as if anyone really cares.. ha) I AM DONE! I am tired and my back is sore but... hey... how is that different from any other day!? :)

I cannot tell you how happy I am to have that done! I can actually walk in my attic and get to things, etc! You can see lots and lots of floor space! Now... the garage... not so much! It is housing all the stuff from the attic! :)

I don't know how I can accumulate so much stuff! Seriously... I mean... how in the world do I manage every year to have a yard sale and have soooo much stuff to sale? I mean... I haven't bought a ton of stuff for the house the past two years! As I said yesterday... no redecorating in a while! I don't know how I had it all in my house to begin with! I am not a pack rat!! I don't think!?!?!?

Ok... enough rambling!

Be sure to stop by in the morning!! :)

4 comments:

Elise said...

You betcha! Sweetie Pie! I can {sort of} imagine your accomplishment...Lol! {It's been a while...} Great to have a clean slate... especially in preparation for YOU BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! (Doh!) Just a little longer....

Vanessa said...

UUH, I wish my attic would be cleaned up! It is a complete mess! We have to get rid of almost all of the stuff to make the attic our living room...can`t wait to do the cleaning ;)

I`ll be back later for your big exciting announcement!!

Thank you for your sweet comment, it felt good to read it! The damage is done, it is too late, so I`ll have to live with it - the crying is over and I`ll start cardmaking again today! Thank you dear friend!

Hugs and love,
Vanessa

Janelle said...

I'm definitely a saver but not so much a cleaner-outer. Yay for you for getting that done! Can't wait to hear what you have up your sleeve!

Betty Wright said...

These cards are terrific!!! Great idea for a new challenge and the gift certificate is WOW!!! Wonderful work!!! Blessings!!!