Wednesday, April 15, 2009

C is for Carver


I have been itching to post something crafty the past few days. We have been so busy that I haven't had a chance to work on much. I did, however, purchase this letter at Joanne's the other day. I made a K and E for my craft room a month or so ago. I was happy with the results so I wanted to make one for Carvers room. I painted it red (as you can see) and covered it with some cool little boy paper. I did the whole thing while Carver was napping on Monday so you can tell it wasn't anything too difficult. I am happy with how it turned out and it now sits on a shelf in Carvers room.

My friend, Courtney, and I had a booth at a couple of craft fairs this past fall. I am thinking that I may make some of these over the next few months and see how they sell this fall when we will hopefully be setting up shop again. They are fun to make and super easy!
Posted by Picasa