Thursday, April 9, 2009

My Front Porch


Well... I have finally created my own blog!! Go me! No more thinking about it.
I still have a lot to figure out. I just decided to figure it out as I go along. I am just taking the first step. For my first post, I will explain my blog name choice. I have pondered for a while, if I did have a blog, what I would name it. Today I made a card for my sister-in-law and I took a picture of it outside on my porch. We have an old church pew that sits on our front porch and I love it. I loved the natural lighting and the rustic church pew in the background of my picture. I have been wanting a light tent (one excuse not to start my own blog yet) but decided today to just take my pictures outside on that pew. It will be kind of 'my thing'! Plus it will save me some money by not buying a light tent. So... tonight as I was driving home from getting groceries and thinking once again about creating my own blog, I decided on a name... my front porch!

No comments: