Thursday, April 16, 2009

Pretty to do's


I have a to do list several pages long. I actually have two separate to do lists. I love lists! They help me feel some sort of sane.

I saw some covered list pads for sale at one of the craft fairs this past fall. I fell in love right away and made my own within a couple of days. This is a picture of a couple that I made last night. I am getting started on making some so I can see if they sell this fall. Last year I waited until the craft fair was right around the corner to get started on making things. I was up every night until 2am. This habit has stuck with me. I haven't been able to make myself go to bed before midnight since about September of last year. So... if you see me and you think I look tired... I am!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hate when I get in the habit of not being able to go to sleep at a decent hour! Especially on the nights before I have to go to work for 12 hours...that makes for some really long days!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Yes it does! It is so bad that I really feel like i can't go to bed at 11pm... that is too early. It is usually around 1am before I finally get in the bed! I have to break this cycle! :-) I NEED SLEEP!