Sunday, April 12, 2009

Grandma




Saturday we spent a few hours at Michael's parents house celebrating Easter with our family. We had a good lunch and had a great time just spending time together. Some of us took time after lunch to hit a few baseballs in the front yard. The kids rode scooters, skateboards and even lawn mowers. The kids eventually got around to hunting some Easter eggs that Aunt Mimi (Lisa) brought for them to hunt. After the hunt, Granna had all sorts of goodies to give all of the kids. I have so many great pictures from the day that it was hard for me to choose which one(s) to post. After looking through all 200 of them several times, I finally decided on this one of Grandma. I think this is a great picture because you can see the joy on her face while she watches her grandchildren help her great grandchildren hunt Easter eggs. The same joy that we all felt just enjoying time together!


Of course I have to post one picture of our sweet little boy! He was the kid that rode the lawn mower. He asked (forced) his Poppy to ride him around the yard two different times. That boy loves to ride the lawn mower! I think that was the highlight of his day!



No comments: