Saturday, April 25, 2009

Catch All Scrapbooks

I keep everything! Well... I keep a lot of stuff.

I had a lot of loose papers, sitting in boxes, that I didn't see myself using in a scrapbook. I had things like newspaper clippings, family members wedding invitations, drawings from nieces and nephews, etc.


I had a spiral bound scrapbook sitting around that I had purchased, probably, years ago. I decided that this scrapbook is where I would put all of those random, but special, papers. I quickly filled up one album and had to purchase another one.

I finished this project months ago, but more recently covered the plain fronts with some pretty papers and ribbon. I just adhered all of the papers in the book and wrote any description/notes I felt were necessary. I don't like having papers or pictures just thrown in a box. I was really happy to find an organized solution to my paper problem.

It isn't anything fancy but it is organized. Organization is my friend!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cindi said...

Great idea, Kelley! I'm learning a lot from you. Being an organizational freak myself, I am so impressed with the ideas you come up with. I have a bunch of school papers and drawings the boys have done for me. Now I know what to do with them! Thanks!

Kelley Eubanks said...

You are welcome! Glad I can help! :-)