Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Sunday



We had a wonderful Easter Sunday yesterday! We woke up to find that the Easter bunny had left Carver man some treats. His favorite treat was a bag of cookies that his parents let him eat for breakfast. (normally we wouldn't do that) He could have really cared less about the book, bubbles, or bath toys. He just wanted to eat those cookies. After our nutritious breakfast, we headed off to church to celebrate Easter with our church family and then we headed to my parents for lunch. My mom cooks Sunday lunch every week for us. One Sunday a month we eat with the Eubanks clan but if my mom had it her way, she wouldn't share us at all! :-) I don't know why she wants to wake up at 4am to cook but I guess she just loves us that much! We leave every Sunday packed to capacity.

After we ate lunch, the kids got to do some Easter egg hunting. We all had a good time watching them and taking pictures. I took almost 200 more pictures today so ... once again, it was hard for me to decide which ones to share. I need to learn how to make a collage of pictures and then all my problems would be solved. Well... maybe not all my problems. I have too many! :-)

Here is a picture of Carver hunting his eggs.



I love him!!


I love all my family... Wryes, Eubanks, and church..... we are blessed indeed!!

No comments: