Thursday, April 23, 2009

December Daily Take Two

I wanted to post some more pictures from my December Daily.

I am going to jump right in...

December 18th, our friends, the Vertrees, had us over for dinner. I thought these pictures of Carver and Daniel hugging were cute. They played really well together and we all enjoyed a wonderful dinner. It is so nice spending time with friends.


On December 21st, Michael baptized our nephew, Rex. This was a very special day for all of our family so I was very excited that I was able to document it in our December daily. Michael has been able to baptize all three of his sisters children. What a special memory for them to share.

On December 22nd, we took Carver to Best Buy so we could take this picture. Carver loves Best Buy! Every time we drive past, he gets so excited and says, "see the sign". Well, Carver's uncle Bill had recently had an unpleasant experience with Best Buy so we thought it would be funny to give him this picture in a frame for Christmas. We also gave him a gift card to BAM and a note from Carver telling his uncle that he loves Best Buy and he hopes someday Bill would love them again too. We thought it was cute!! :-)

On December 23rd, we celebrated Christmas with my immediate family at my parents. I chose this picture of Carver and my nephew, Dylan, opening presents to remember the occasion. Carver and Dylan love each other!


December 24th is always hectic. We run from place to place. We had some down time in the morning so I was able to get some shots of Carver playing with some of his toys he had received the night before. We went to my grandparents for dinner, to my sister-in-laws to open presents with Michael's immediate family, and then got home around midnight to get in the bed and wait for Santa.

I wanted to use so many pictures of that day, I had to use some Christmas tags in between them. I was able to write a description of each picture on the tag.
Well... that is all for this post. I am not going to share all of the pages but I do have one more post coming with the final few. :-)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: