Sunday, November 15, 2009

Everything But the Kitchen Sink Sketch Challenge


Happy Sunday!! Today is the day that the EBKS girls announce our newest adventure!! So glad that you stopped by to see what this is all about!! :)

Today we are announcing a 2nd monthly challenge... a sketch challenge and a new Everything But The Kitchen Sink blog! Woo Hoo!

We felt a once a month challenge gave you too much free time and we want to make sure and keep you guys busy! :) And... in an effort to keep things more simple... Courtney has created a new blog just for our challenges.

So... let's do a recap of Everything But the Kitchen Sink....

A sketch challenge on the 15th of every month

A household item challenge on the 30th of every month

You can now visit our blog to post your submissions, etc!

Now... on to today's sketch challenge!

Courtney Baker is hosting this challenge. The fun part about these sketch challenges are that they will be based off inspiration in our homes, etc. !! This is the inspiration picture that Courtney based her sketch off of. This is from Courtney's home... isn't it gorgeous?



Courtney is offering up a $25 gift certificate to Two Peas to the winner of this sketch challenge! Woo Hoo!

So.... click here to visit the new Everything But the Kitchen Sink blog! You can check out all the girls inspiration cards for this sketch and you can become a follower so you can keep up with all the happenings! :)

Speaking of inspiration cards... this is mine...



Get busy girls!! I can't wait to see your creations! I know they will be fabulous as always! :)

Supplies:
Stamps - Holiday Tree (PTI)
Paper - Pure Poppy and Spring Rain (PTI), Tis The Season- Treasure (Bo Bunny)
Ink - Pure Poppy, Spring Rain, Fresh Snow, New Leaf, and Dark Chocolate (PTI)
Other - Frosted Lace Stickles, Kaiser Clear Rhinestones, Circle punch, SU Dimensionals

12 comments:

Jessica said...

Love the idea, Kelly!! And Courtney's fireplace area is gorgeous not to mention and awesome inspiration for a sketch challenge. Love your card. That wee little snowman is so cute!!! Can't wait cutting and glueing :)

Carly said...

Love it!! Especially that super cute snowman. Now this is challenge I can play along with! Sketches, my fav!

Jane said...

Love your card! so SWEET!!!

Christina Smith said...

OH, cool!!!! Yeah!! I can't wait to play!

Elise said...

WOWEEEEEE, Kelley, my Kelley! This is FABULOUS! I love the evolution of EBTKS and I can't WAIT to play along! Y'all ROCK!

Speaking of ROCK! Yes, YOU! Fantastic start and kick-off you have provided here with this darling snowman card! So sorry to have not been here regularly this past week! Looking forward to a lot of catch up with your beautiful creations and super inspiration! xo-E.

~amy~ said...

super darling Kelley...love the bling, such a fabbie touch!

Janelle said...

Very exciting news, Kelley -- sounds like you all are hitting the big time! I don't know how or when, but I'm going to try to find time for this challenge. Cute card of yours, too.

Vanessa said...

Super idea! Love your cute card, great take on the fireplace! (Can I say that??) Well, you know what I mean ;)

Hugs,
Vanessa

Courtney Baker said...

Hey girl! Great job... thanks for being on the team and my all around "I have an idea and I need to run it by someone" friend. Your card is awesome!

Randee E said...

Soo super cute, love that little snowman. Congrats on the new blog and all the fun it will bring :0)

Stephanie said...

Love all the bling on your card....so fun!! I love that all the sketches will be inspired by things from your homes - still wondering how I can get inspired by a cat lounging on my craft table :)

~kelly marie~ said...

I am so in love with your card! That snowman is the cutest thing!! :)