Saturday, November 14, 2009

Saturday Post


It hasn't been that long since I posted but I thought I would throw another one in before the Everything But the Kitchen Sink post I will be doing in the morning! Make sure to check back for some fun news!

This is one of my CARDS rejects! I love this Unity stamp(s)... so cute!! I seem to have a lot of cards that I haven't posted yet so I may be doing more posts or more cards on each post just to get caught up. I like having them all on my blog ... even if I am not fond of the card.

Hope you are all having a great Saturday! Mine has been great so far. Carver is napping and when he wakes up, he and I will be going to Daniels birthday party!! Carver has been excited all week!

Peace and Love! :)

Supplies:
Stamps - wherever you go (Unity)
Paper - American Crafts Everday Paper pack, My Mind's Eye pp, Basic Gray (SU), White (PTI) Ink - True Black (PTI), Basic Gray (SU)
Other - SU Dimensionals, SU Silver Elastic Cord

14 comments:

Ann said...

Such a cutie pie card! I love your plaid plane (say that 10 times fast!) and the cloud bg!

Amy Heller said...

Adorable! Love it!

Christina Smith said...

This card is adorable! I LOVE the clouds! Gosh, it's just so cute! I can't wait to see what's awaiting for the Kitchen Sink challenge!

Jessica said...

Super cute card!!! Love that little airplane tugging the banner :) Have fun at the birthday party!!

Carly said...

Oh I can't believe this wasn't picked up, it is so stinkin' cute!!

Janelle said...

So cute. I love that you used what most would consider a boy image and pinkified it for a girl card! Just adorable! (And, yay, me! I'm all caught up with your blog!)

Karen said...

Too graphic, too fun, too cute! What a fantastic idea for a baby card, Kelley!!! :>:>

So, you must be an uber fast crafter, Kelley! I am so not!!! Either way, I always enjoy coming by and seeing what creative craftiness that you've been up to!

Winter said...

Such a sweet card! I love it! :)

~amy~ said...

OMGoodness...this is such a darling card!!! I've been meaning to tell you that I love your new profile pic!!!

Jane said...

Adorable!!!

Elise said...

Hello, my darling! You KNOW that I am completely powerless over cloud background of any kind.... I'm in LOVE with this card! As you KNOW, I'm such a fan of your style: this is seriously, CLASSIC Kelley and I love it.

It hurts my ears when you describe your card as a "reject!" I'm SURE CARDS would publish ALL of your cards if they could afford the room! tee hee Maybe you could write "this is a card that CARDS mag regretably could not publish at this time" .... uh... a little wordy, but YOU GET IT! tee heee Oh, BEHAVE!

Vanessa said...

I love this card!!! And I agree with Elise! If I had a mag, I would publish it!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Stephanie said...

so so sweet, Kelley!! love the concept - great idea :)

although it isn't fun to not hear back after the submission deadlines, it is kinda nice to have a bunch of cards ready to post when I'm too busy or tired to create something new....awww - who am I kidding, I'd prefer having them published :)

~kelly marie~ said...

This card is so cute and sweet! I am in love!