Sunday, November 22, 2009

ho ho ho




Hope you guys have had a great Sunday! I have done nothing all day... nothing! I didn't even go to church! I started not feeling well last night and went to bed by 8pm. Yeah... I said 8pm! I thought I felt better this morning but I soon realized that wasn't the case. Michael came home and took Carver to church. My in-laws took Carver to eat lunch and then came by to pick up a bag so he could spend the night with them. They didn't take him because I was that sick... they just wanted him to spend the night. So... a little while later... Michael left for an overnight trip to do some computer work! So.... here I am... all by myself. I did good to get off the couch and post this! I feel better and was never really like throwing up sick... just really tired and my stomach has been hurting a lot on and off. Anyway.... just giving you a play by play of my day! :) I miss my boys! It is too quiet!!

So... this is another one of my WCMD rejects! :) I really like this card! Nothing spectacular about the card.... I just love that My Mind's Eye paper. I love the ho ho ho and I don't think I have any more h's in those brown thickers! :( Oh well... you live and learn!

Just a reminder about the Everything But the Kitchen Sink sketch challenge going on right now! You still have two more days to play along and possibly win a $25 g. certificate to Two Peas!

Well... I am off to maybe do a little crafting! I feel like it is midnight and it is barely after 6pm. I don't like it when it starts getting dark so early!! Hope you guys have a great rest of the night!

Peace and Love!

Supplies:
Paper - Kraft(PTI), Old St. Nick (MME)
Ink - Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress (Ranger)
Other - AC Thickers, Scarlet Jewel buttons (PTI), Jute Twine (PTI), EK Success Embossed Curve Punch.

Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card, very original!

Janelle said...

I like the size of this card -- I don't think I leave my 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" box often enough! Hope you're feeling better and enjoying the peace and quiet.

~amy~ said...

Mmm....my fav MME paper right now:) Hope that you're feelin' better Kelley! Enjoy having the house to yourself!!

Winter said...

Praying for you and hope you are feeling better so you can do some crafting while your having some "me time"! :)
Cute card! I love the size and that paper is adorable!

Elise said...

Oh, goodness, gracious, my FRIEND! I'm so sorry to hear that your aren't feeling ON TOP OF YOUR GAME!!! You really should... 'CAUSE your card is FABULOUS! Makes me feel JOLLY and joyful just lookin' at it! If you must rest, then just do! I pray that tomorrow you'll be ready to ROCK! {Just like this awesome card!}

papertrails leaver said...

Hope you are feeling better soon. It stinks when you don't feel 100%. :-( This card is so cute! I love those MME papers too!

Christina Smith said...

I love your button cards! I hope you are feeling 100% better soon!

Vanessa said...

This is so clever! Love it! Hope you are feeling well again!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Courtney Baker said...

Oh hope you get to feeling better! This card is way cute. I love that paper too!

Karen said...

Aw, hope you're feeling better today, Kelley!! Your Santa card is mighty cute and it just might have convinced me of the need for that punch! I've been trying to hold off for some time now, but its really cute here on a long card. Also love the buttons for the 'o's! Hope the sleep has helped! :>

heidi said...

Oh, Wow! Just love this card. That paper if fabulous!