Monday, November 9, 2009

Tuesday Trigger



This is my card inspired by the latest Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger!

I love this picture of these pumpkins! I would love to have this framed to set out this time of year! Just gorgeous!

This picture reminded me of Thanksgiving and the Thanksgiving dinners that we will be sharing with our families soon!

I wanted to make this before 30 mins. ago but it just didn't work out! I put so much stuff off last week that I have been catching up on... you know... washing and ironing, blah blah blah! Fun stuff! Sorry about the picture quality.... my kitchen lighting is not the best at 11pm!

Anyway... I hope I am not too late! I just wanted to play along!

Peace and Love! :)

Supplies:
Stamps - Guidelines II and Mega Mixed Messages (PTI)
Paper - Rustic Cream (PTI)
Ink - More Mustard (SU), Dark Chocolate (PTI)
Other - Kaiser Clear Rhinestones

12 comments:

~amy~ said...

Gorgeous!!

Winter said...

Great card for the Hostess at Thanksgiving! :)

Vanessa said...

Super card! I wish the beautiful image had triggered me, too - just didn`t happen! Love the addition of the gemstones!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Jane said...

BEAUTIFUL! love it!!!

Amy Heller said...

Love this Kelley! Great job!!

Courtney Baker said...

Wow great take on this! It's perfect!

Carly said...

Very pretty! And I think the photo is just perfect!

Christina Smith said...

I just love your cards!! This is so beautiful!

Dotty Jo said...

Another beautiful, beautiful card Kelley! Jo x

Stephanie said...

Hey girlie!! We've been busy, haven't we? Just saw the new photo - lookin' good!! Love your take on the inspiration - the colors are perfect for the season...I wanted to work on this as well as the Kitchen Sink challenge, but I was just too busy last week. I think I need to take a day off to stay home & stamp :)

Lydia said...

Those pumpkins are amazing, great inspiration. Love the card

Janelle said...

Love this, Kelley! Your take on the trigger is unique and masterful! Perfect hostess card, too.