Wednesday, November 18, 2009

SPCC #24



Hey guys... quick post... trying to sneak this in while Carver is still napping!

I wanted to play with my SU stamp set/punch and thought these colors would be a place to start! I love these colors!

My Certainly Celery didn't show up very well but it is cloudy and cold here!! :(

Thank you guys for all the great advice/tips on life in general and photography classes! :) You guys are the best!

I have one more request... I am having a female issue looked into tomorrow and it requires a little procedure! So... if you guys would just say a prayer for me... I would appreciate it! I am not nervous yet but I know I will be... about the pain involved! :) Love you guys!

Supplies:
Stamps - Delightful Decorations (SU), Polka Dot Basics II (PTI)
Paper - Bashful Blue (SU), White (PTI)
Ink - Bashful Blue and Certainly Celery (SU)
Other - SU Ornament Punch and Corner Rounder, Pure Poppy Ribbon (PTI), Darice Bells, SU Silver Cord, SU Dimensionals, Kaiser Red Rhinestones

21 comments:

Carly said...

I hope everything is okay Kelley. I will be thinking of you tomorrow. Take care of yourself.

Winter said...

Praying that everything goes great!
Cute card too! :)

Christina Smith said...

I'm praying! I LOVE the little bells on this card! SO cute!

~amy~ said...

Kelley, adorable card...love the polka dots! I'll be thinking of you tomorrow my dear!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

oooooooh - I love it!!! I just love the simplicity of it - it's perfect!

I will be thinking of you tomorrow too!

Deanne - SPCC {Diva}

Elise said...

Well, if making a spectacular card is brings a form of healthy prayer and good vibes ~ you're golden! This is FABULOUS! {Ugh! I'm trying to RESIST that set/punch, etc! You made it look WAY too tempting!}

I adore you ~ and am thinking the best thoughts of white light and prayer. Love you, doll!

Dana Gustafson said...

WOnderful card! I too am trying to resist that su set like Elise....but she's my SU demo so she probably doesn't really want me to resist! ;) I love the little bells you hung on your ornament too!

ugh, female stuff! Prayers, hugs, and wishes for you, friend! xoxo

RobbynW said...

Great, great, great card! Love it, and love that set! **prayers for you tomorrow**
Robbyn

Krista said...

I LOVE the simple beauty of your card!

Maile Belles said...

Simply perfect, love the bells and the rhinestones. Will be praying for you!

Vanessa said...

This is so elegant! Love it!!! I am thinking of you all day long!!! Smooches,
Vanessa

Jessica said...

Lovely card!!! Love of course the simplicity of it but I also like the color combo :)

Emily said...

This card is gorgeous! I love it.

Emily-SP Diva

Savitri said...

What a sweet color combo and card!!! Gorgeous gorgeous card!

~kelly marie~ said...

This is a gorgeous card. I love the jingle bells.

Big hugs, good thoughts and prayers to you, my friend. If you need anything, let me know.

Daniella said...

I totally love this!! You used the color combo beautifully!!
So glad you joined us this week at SPCC!

Susan said...

Your card is simple and elegant. Thank you for using SPCC colors. I hope that your procedure went smoothly and that you are recovering without any complications.

Stephanie said...

Love this elegant card! Great job!

Stephanie said...

Kelley - I hope all has turned out okay (I'm sure I'll find out in more recent posts...I'm playing a bit of catch up)

Love the card - I debated about getting this set & punch....I knew I regret not getting it!! I have so many Christmas sets right now & vowed to use them more before buying any other Christmas stamps.....darn limited budget :)

heidi said...

What a great card! Thanks for playing along with us!

- Heidi, SP Diva

Elise said...

Congratulations, my LOVE! Looks like you and your gorgeous creation made the SBCC winner's circle! Yipeeee! Juicy, wonderful card makin', sister! Can't wait until you are back up and crafting! {No pressure! tee hee}