Friday, November 13, 2009

Thanksgiving Place Cards - CARDS Challenge




Hey... hope you have all had a great day! I have stayed busy all day and I am glad to be sitting in front of my computer right now... giving my feet a rest!!

Just wanted to share my Thanksgiving place cards that I made for this weeks CARDS blog challenge. The Carver and Kelley cards were on the CARDS blog today! Have I said how much I like Paige? :) I don't know her but I sure do appreciate her posting some of my projects on the CARDS blog lately... it is so good for the mojo! :) She did post a link to her personal blog on today's post... she is adorable!! So is her new puppy! Just thought I would mention it in case anyone wanted to visit her and be able to put a face to her name... that is always nice!

Does anyone know who makes this turkey from the Turkey Turkey set? I bought it before I started blogging and keeping up with the names, etc. of stamps. I guess I could look it up but I thought I would be lazy and ask you guys first... maybe one of you own it!

Anyway..... I guess I am a little more chatty tonight than I was last night. I was having some rejection issues yesterday! :) No takers for PC but CARDS did take one of my cards so I was excited about that. I had just been sad too long yesterday to get too excited when I got the email from CARDS! I know... ungrateful, right?! I am really not ungrateful... it was just hard to change my mood. Yes... I am fully aware of when I am acting like a baby... sometimes I just can't help it! :) I am thrilled to have a card in CARDS... it will be my first and hopefully not my last! :)

Well... that is all for tonight! Just wanted to show my place cards and document a few things (including my embarrassing childish behavior) for myself! :)

One more thing... bright and early Sunday morning the Everything But the Kitchen Sink girls are going to have a fun announcement... can't wait.... !!

Peace and Love!

10 comments:

Winter said...

We all act like babies sometimes, it's ok, as long as it doesn't last too long! :) Congrats again Kelley! :) I love these place cards too! :)

Cat said...

That is so great to hear that you are getting one of your cards published, yeah!and a big congrats. I love your place cards and the cracked glass effect, and the colours you used!:)

Jane said...

Gorgeous!

Karen B. said...

Almost every day I check out your blog because of the creative, quality cards you design and you are so inspirational to me. It's great to hear that you are published for your hard work, and I just wanted to say thanks for sharing all those cards that "aren't published".

Christina Smith said...

These are wonderful! I think all places should publish your cards! They are beautiful! I love the crackle on these cards!

Janelle said...

I'm with Winter. We all act like babies sometimes. Glad you "confessed" because it makes me feel better (although I'm significantly older than you, so I would have hoped I'd have grown out of that tendency by now!). I think your placecards are cute -- congrats on having them shown on the CARDS blog. And congrats on having another card picked up for publication. Yay you!

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Thanks for always making cards for the challenges! You're really talented and creative - keep up the good work! :)

Elise said...

Ya SEE! They DO love you! These ROCK! Excellent, Kelley! I'm going to go check out your links!

Stephanie said...

We're all allowed a pity party (as my dad would say) - guess you gotta experience the rain in order to see the rainbow :) congrats on the CARDS pub and on the fabulous place cards...so fun - no wonder Paige is all about showcasing your talent :)

~kelly marie~ said...

Congratulations on CARDS, girl!! You should be so proud! :)

LOVE these placecards! THey are adorable!