Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Love Grows



This is a card that I made for WCMD and sent in to Paper Crafts for the contest! I haven't heard from them so I am pretty sure that it is safe for me to go ahead and start posting the cards I submitted!

I love this card! I know it is simple but there is just something about Unity Stamps!! Every time I use one of their stamps... I just end up really liking the card!

Anyway....

Hope you guys have had a wonderful day!

My husband is at church right now and my son is spending the night with my in-laws! I really don't know what to do with myself. For the past hour, I have just been trying to figure out what to do (first)! Poppy and Granna plan to keep Carver all day tomorrow too! I have a feeling that by lunch time... I am going to be ready for him to come home! I love having some 'free' time but I miss him at the same time! But... it is good for him to spend time away from us and with his grandparents so... I guess I can suffer through! :) Ha!

Well... I am off to make some place cards for the CARDS challenge! :)

Oh... I keep forgetting this... I have been given some awesome blog awards over the past couple of months from some amazing ladies! I procrastinate on things that I know are going to require 'work'... you know... like a lot of copy and pasting, etc! If you have given me an award... I promise that I am going to pass those along soon! It always makes me feel so loved to get a blog award and I want to make sure you guys know that I do appreciate them! I am sorry for procrastinating for so long!

Peace and Love!!

Supplies:
Stamps - Love Grows, Friendship.Love.Miracles (both Unity)
Paper - Kraft (PTI)
Ink - Black StazOn
Other - Copics, Jute Twine and Hibiscus Burst Button (PTI)
Posted by Picasa

16 comments:

Christina Smith said...

Your new picture!!! You are BEAUTIFUL!! I just love it! And this card is amazing! So...we should talk about me possibly purchasing some cards from you...yeah!

Giselle said...

I love this..!! Really need to get me some Unity Stamps, So cute..!!

naomi chokr said...

i love your new picture!! you look hot!!!!!!! hahaha! not kidding at all. thank you for all the comments you left me. i think you are up there in my list of favorite commenters.... you make me smile and feel good about myself all of the time. love it!

ok now as for this card.... its so cute. i know i have this stamp somewhere i just have to use it. i need to get me some copics now so i can color the images in. love that you use unity quite a bit. i love them and i have a ton of stamps from them. i have a goal next year....i have to use all of my unity stamps at least once. it's going to be tough since i subscribe to the monthly kits. hahah!

Jessica said...

Hey Kelly!!! First of all great profile pic. Very pretty!! Secondly, I think your card totally rocks!! I love everything about it-colors, simplicity, texture and size. Love it, love it!! But then again, I love everything you create!!!

hugs

Dana Gustafson said...

Hey glamour girl! What a gorgeous picture of you! Love it!

And how about that totally sweet Kelley card? I love the ink on craft ...I think I need to go stamp and ink something..,..

~amy~ said...

Love this!! The kraft , the colors & the twine!!

Winter said...

Great pic Kelley! I love this sweet little card too! The stamp is great! Enjoy your free time! :)

Dotty Jo said...

Hi Kelley, great card - I love kraft with twine and have a big old soft spot for Unity Trees! Thanks for leaving me a sweet comment on my blog, have a great day, Jo x

Vanessa said...

This card is so lovely! The colours pop on the Kraft background and that little button is a perfect touch! I never spent more than 3 hours without my girl - can`t imagine a whole night :)

Hugs,
Vanessa

Courtney Baker said...

Hey great card! I really like this stamps too and your new picture!

Stephanie said...

Hey Kelley - this card is so sweet! Love the heart shaped button :) Hope you enjoy your free time & don't miss that little guy too much

Elise said...

Hey, gorgeous! {Love the GLAMOROUS shot of sweet little YOU!} Goodness, gracious ~ let me organize my thoughts.... Ummmm.... YOU, your talent, THAT card! Heavenly! What's the deal with your elegance and simplicity making FANTASTIC magic with kraft! I love YOUR SHOW! Mrs. Eubanks - just try to get a grip on your baby-free time. It's fine to take some time to wander around in your freedom, but then, after you've done a few little things on "the list", turn on some great music, SIT down at your craft table and LET THE HORSIES RUN! Okay! You'll be glad you did!

Fabulous card, darlin' - You ROCK!

Amy Heller said...

Ahhh! I love this card, too! It's so sweet! And look at you, GORGEOUS! Love your new pic! What a beautiful smile you have! And ENJOY that free time! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy! It's good for the both of you! ;)

Ashley Newell said...

This is so simple and beautiful! I love it!

Ann said...

LOVE the colors against the kraft!

Janelle said...

Very cute, Kelley! I think I need to get my Unity stamps out -- they've been neglected.
I'll add my comment on your photo to the others. I thought it looked new, but since it's been so long since I checked your blog I just wasn't sure. It is a gorgeous photo! Such a pretty, young thing you are!