Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Whootin' Hi...



This is my little girlie girl owl!! I made her for the latest Embellish Challenge.

These colors are amazing together! Such a fun card to make!

I gave my girlie owl a pretty hair bow and some rhinestones toenails! :) I think she is cute!

Hope you guys have had a wonderful Wednesday! Carver was with my in-laws most of the day today and I didn't do a lot of anything but play around in my craft room. So... I guess I had a pretty good day! :)

Thank you guys for visiting me and for always leaving such sweet comments! I just love you guys!

Peace Out!

Supplies:
Stamps - Wise Owl and Background Basics Retro (PTI)
Paper - Spring Moss, Vintage Cream, Chocolate Remix and Berry Sorbet Bitty Box (PTI)
Ink - Dark Chocolate, Spring Moss, and Berry Sorbet (PTI)
Other - SU Modern Label and Corner Rounder, SU Dimensionals, Certainly Celery ribbon (SU), EK Success Heart Punch, AC Brown buttons, Bazzill Parakeet floss, Kaiser Clear Rhinestones, Modge Podge, SU On Board So Tweet

16 comments:

naomi chokr said...

i love you too!!! still loving that pic of yours. this owl is so cute. dont you just love the heart share eye...it looks so awesome on owls. and i love the sparling toe nails...nice touch!!!!

Winter said...

So cute! I love those toe nails! :)

Ashley Newell said...

This is super cute! I love it!

Vanessa said...

I am in love with your cute owl!!! Would love to adopt her! The details are fantastic! Love ya, too sweetie!

Hugs,
Vanessa

~amy~ said...

OMGoodness Kelley....S*W*E*E*T!!!!

Amy Heller said...

How cute is that? I love it!

Courtney Baker said...

Way cute Kelley!

Stephanie said...

oh those toenails!!! if only OPI could bottle that...I'm sure they'd have a clever name for it! just love this, Kelley!!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Loving the bling toes! Thanks so much for playing in Embellish Magazine's challenge!!

Randee E said...

I want rhinestones on MY toes!! She's just too stinkin' cute - LOVE her!

Jane said...

Love LOVE LOVE this card! And I LOVE your picture!!! you is GORGEOUS!!!

Maile Belles said...

What an adorable little owl!

Karen said...

C-hoo-hoo-te card, Kelley! Love those rhinestone toe nails! :>

Ann said...

SO stinkin' cute, Kelley!

Janelle said...

Love those heart eyes and bling-covered toes! Very clever, Kelley, and great for the challenge.

~kelly marie~ said...

Awwww! This owl is so cute! Hearts for eyes! Could it be more adorable?! I just love it!