Thursday, November 19, 2009

hello




Hello friends!! First off I want to say Thank You for all of the prayers and well wishes for my doctor visit today! I appreciate all of you! Sharing my world and my creations with you guys, on this blog, has become such a huge part of my life. You guys bring me so much joy with your comments and your friendships! I feel like you are all my best friends and I have never even met you! Thank you guys for loving me enough to come back for a visit day after day! I feel blessed to be a part of this blog world community of friends!

My visit went really well today! I was so nervous last night that I had a hard time getting to sleep. I also thought I was going to throw up at any second. I don't ever get like that so I must have been really nervous!! :) I took a pain pill.. ha... before I went so I barely felt a thing. I am so relieved that it is over! Now... if I could just get rid of this sickly feeling from the pain pill... everything would be great. I knew I would feel this way but decided to take the pain pill just in case. SOOO glad that I did! Whew... glad that is over. Hopefully I won't have to have anything further done! I will find out on Wednesday!

Anyway... Thanks again for the prayers! And... I am still getting some photography feedback so Thanks again for that. Hopefully soon I can sit down and sort through the information and do some research. I will be sure to share with all of you what I find and think will work best for me! Several of you have expressed interest in doing the same thing!

Now.... on to the card! :) You can't see it real well but there are some Star Dust stickles on the white part of the stick. This is one I sent in for WCMD! Does anyone else submit things and then wonder... why did I do that? I mean... I love this card but it is just so simple... of course it wouldn't get picked! When you think of all the submissions they get... gorgeous submissions... I am sure a card like this would have done better to stay in my pile of cards at home! However... they did send the cards to a worthy cause so...

Anyway... not trying to slam myself/my creativity or looking for any pick me ups! :) Just rambling a bit! And wondering if anyone else submits stuff that you really like and then later on .... after it is rejected... wonder why you sent it in the first place. Maybe I just need to be more picky about what I submit!?!?

Maybe that pain pill is making me chatty! :) Maybe I am just chatty all the time! Ha...

Well... thanks for stopping by! A little reminder that you still have several days to submit a card for the Everything But the Kitchen Sink challenge. A 2peas g.card is on the line! There are so many amazing submissions already!! We are all so excited about the participation!! Thank you for the support! Oh.. you can get to the EBKS blog anytime by clicking on the link on the right hand side of my blog!

Peace and Love!

Supplies:
Stamps - Spin Baby (Unity), Scripty Words (CHF)
Paper - White (PTI), Only Orange, Pink Passion, Tempting Turqouise, Green Galore (SU)
Ink - True Black (PTI), Real Red (SU)
Other - SU Dimensionals, Star Dust Stickles (Ranger)
Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

Ann said...

Oooh, what a fabbie pop of color! LOVE this!

Anonymous said...

I love that card!

Nancy L. said...

glad everything went smooth! well at least you submit things! i just printed a list that i want to submit to, so wish me luck! cute card by the way!

Randee E said...

I would be thrilled to receive this in the mail!! I Love the simplicity. Your style is uniquely you and as long as you think it's great that's good enough.

Amy Heller said...

Oh, Kelley - I didn't see your post from yesterday. I am so glad everything went well for you at the doctor. :)

Both this, and your card from yesterday are just a-dorable! ! The colors are soo great! Love them both! And, yes, this last month, I sent in 2 cards that I am now saying to myself, what on earth was I thinking??? I think I was just trying too hard, and it showed in those 2 - I won't even post them on my blog - they are that awful! At the time, I thought, okay, these are good. LOL. But this is just too cute - I can see it being published! Don't take it personally, I love it and it is awesome!

Christina Smith said...

I'm glad everything went well! Love the card!!

Karen said...

So glad you are okay, Kelley! I think the card is fun and perfect for celebrating....which is what WCMD was about, right? (((HUGS)))

Winter said...

So glad everything went well! Cute card! Love that stamp! I wonder all the time about, what was I thinking sending that card in?! Oh well, we live and learn and grow! :)

Elise said...

Kelley, Kelley, Kelley, Kelly.... {monotone piano music is playing... Remember when Woody sang to "his" Kelley on CHEERS!?! - You were probably a BABY, but whatever! tee hee} THIS is an adorable card! Your FANTASTIC color choices and crisp designs are always "submittable" in my book!

I'm so glad things went smoothly, relatively speaking... I might be a "sister" there, too, and EITHER way, you're going to be FINE! But you still deserve credit for being a very BRAVE girl! Yipeeee!

Vanessa said...

So glad you are through this first thing. I love your card, but I know so well what you mean! I sometimes finish a card and looove it - but no one else does ;) And after a while when looking at it again, I don`t know what I once liked about it...

Hugs,
Vanessa

Jane said...

Awesome card!

~amy~ said...

Hey Chatty Cathy...LOL...I call myself that:) I love your clean & crisp card...

I gave myself the feeling of sea sickness the other day when I was trying out some new calcium supplements that I bought...okay, so they were kids gummi calcim bears...well, I ended up taking 8 of them and well, that was too much because I felt icky*guy*pan the rest of the day...I went out and bought viactiv {you know those things that look like caramels..} and now I'm much better..

signed,
chatty cathy

Courtney Baker said...

I'm actually a pretty big believer is only sending the best of my best, because well... not every card is that good from me. It's just ... well reality. But at the same time, you can't dream unless you send something in. I do love this card. I think it's so fun!

Stephanie said...

so glad everything went well! love the card...especially the placement of the sentiment :) so happy!!