Wednesday, August 19, 2009

2 Sketches 4 U



This is my card for the 2 Sketches 4 U! Love this sketch! I used Baja Breeze from SU for the base and my lovely Early Bird paper by Cosmo Cricket. I love that stuff!

The image is from Unity! I love this too! I colored it with copics and added some Baja Breeze ribbon, thickers, and tiny alpha stickers! I hope you can see the stamped sentiment. It is from SU!

Sorry this is so 'too the point'! :) I have been up way too long working on a couple of cards that I just can't get to work! I think I need to sleep on it and try it again tomorrow!

I want to say "Thank You" to all of you for your sweet comments on the 'spotlight' feature! You guys are the best! :) Love you all and have never even met you!

One last thing, check out the post below... I left a few blog awards for some of my newer buds!

Peace and Love! Happy Wednesday! :)

15 comments:

Kim Sonksen said...

Your card is adorbale. It makes me happy looking at it :)

Thanks for playing along with us at http://2sketches4you.blogspot.com

Courtney Baker said...

Cute card! Do you think our stuff will come today? Also, I finally found the check in chase's pants! I'll cash it today!

suzARTe said...

love this card, its so very happy

~amy~ said...

ooooohhhhh.....I llllooooovvvveee it!

cnelson said...

oh so cute!!

Winter said...

So cute! I love that paper! Was the paper already scalloped or did you do that? I had such a hard time getting mine even!

Christina Smith said...

I really like these colors together! Baja Breeze is one of my favorite colors from SU. I hope they bring it back!

Amanda Winkelman said...

Kelley! This card is too CUTE! I love it, you did an awesome job on this sketch challenge....it's one I have sitting on my table...you've inspired me to try to get it done today....don't know if it will be as cute as yous.....cuz yours is stinkin' awesome! Btw, looking at the time of this post....weren't ya up pretty late? Hee Hee!

Randee E said...

This is adoarable!! I love this bright cheery paper. And this card just makes me smile looking at it :0)

Jane said...

love it! girl you're spitting out these cards like there's no tomorrow!!! Wish I could do that!!

Stephanie said...

Darn you...tempting me with that ca-ute paper when I'm challenged not to buy any paper until I complete 100 projects!!! This is so sweet! That image definitely makes you smile :)

A BIG CONGRATULATIONS on your PTI Guest Star Honorable Mention - isn't this two months in a row? Wahooooooo!!!

Betty Wright said...

This is fantastic, Kelley!! Love the colors and patterns!!! Cute image!!! Lovely card!!!

Unknown said...

LOVE the stamp and of course the fab paper. Great take on the sketch
:) Kazan

NIcki (CSS) said...

Fab card - love the large "friend" sentiment, perfect for your image used!

~kelly marie~ said...

So sweet! I love the way you used the sketch and the colors you used are awesome!