Friday, August 21, 2009

More Letterpress


Happy Friday! Hope you all have some fun plans for the weekend! We don't have a whole lot planned other than going to watch my niece and nephew play softball and football. I have been pretty tired this week (from staying up too late) so it will be nice to just relax around the house. I think we are even coming home after church this week. Usually we go to my parents or to Michael's parents. Even though we enjoy spending time with our families, it will be nice to just come home and have lunch with just our little family unit. We may even be able to take a nap before Michael has to go back to church! I love lazy weekends!

Anyway... I didn't think I was going to be chatty on this post but... looks like I am! :)

Thank you all for the sweet comments on the mention over at Nichole's blog! You guys are great!

These are the last two 4x4 cards that I made with my letterpress type. I love the exclamation point! It's my favorite! I use it a lot so it only makes sense that it is my favorite of the few that I have. I have to make myself use periods because I want to use !!!! all the time! :)

Again... I used the new SU In Colors. Three of the word sentiments I used are from CHF Scripty Words by Kim Hughes and the other one is from Ali Edwards Everyday Words. Love both of these sets!

Peace and Love!
Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

Vanessa said...

Love these! They are simple, but so effective! I use exclamation points a lot, too!! Especially when commenting :) Have a great day!!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Ali said...

I ADORE THE !!!!! CARD TOO~ Awesome job! Great blog- had fun looking at everything and reading. Have a super w/e, you deserve it! ((HUGZ))~Ali

It's Jenn! said...

Ya know, I never have been one for alpha stamps, I never saw how I could use them. I have to say though, you're talking me into these letterpress stamps! I really love the stamps you put with them too. I'm looking up this Kim and Ali, lol. I'm borrowing a few SU ones in that style but they're HUGE!

Alanna said...

Great cards Kelley. You've got such a great style. I saw your honorable mention over at Nichole's and was so excited for you. Apparently I'm not alone in liking your style. Congrats!

Jane said...

You cards are AWESOME! love the simplicity and love the colours!

Winter said...

Cute cards! I love these (!!!!)too! I wonder if people think that I use them to much, so I try to put (.) too! :) We are crazy! :) Have a Blessed and relaxing weekend! :)

Randee E said...

So stinkin cute. My fav is the second one. O.K. It LOOKS like these cards took maybe 5 minutes at the most to make. How much time did it REALLY take from concept to fiddling around to actually finishing the card? I really need to work on "less is more" I wish I could think up somthing this cute :0)

Carly said...

So pretty! I love the clean fresh design! Fabulous!!

Kristina said...

So cute! Love that rainbow of exclamation points on the first card. I have a little obsession with them when leaving comments on blogs... It's so hard not to be excited about all of the great things I see each day! Like your cards! ;)

Winter said...

Thank you so much for the support you give me on my blog and of the publication news! It means so much to me! :)

Ann said...

Such cute creations, Kelley!

Beka said...

You seriously are so creative!! I love you Kelley!!

~kelly marie~ said...

These are so cool! I love these printing blocks you are using!